School....Fight...Boys

Diamonds POV

I spent the whole weekend with Prince. I had a good time. He was stil at my house. He slept over here the whole weekend.

I got out of bed and went to do my hygenie. I then went to my closet to find something to wear. I got out some black skinny jeans and a white owl shirt and converse. I did my hair in a high bun and put on a black owl jewlry set and my black owl hobo bag.

After I was done I went over to wake Prince up and told him I was off to school. He didnt want me to leave but I had to go. He then wanted to take me to school. That was a major 'no'. If these thirst chicks see me with him they gone be riding me.

I walked downstairs to a waiting Lala. We left the house and walked to the bus stop. We almost missed the bus. After a 10 minute drive on the bus we was at school. We got off the bus and went to class. Lala and me have all the same classes.

The first few classes went by quick. It was now lunch time. I never eat the school lunch. I sat at my normal table and waited for the rest of the group. When they got there they sat and talk. We talked until lunch was over. I got up and went to my class.

After school......

I was waiting for Lala when i got a text. It was from Prince.

Prince- im finna pick u up ma

Me- nooo meet around the corner

Prince- why im already here

Me- omgsh go on the side of the school

Prince- come get in the car, im looking right at u

Me- wait what u driving

Prince- a black little toyata

Me- oh thank gosh , im coming

I walked towards the car and got in. Prince pulled off and started laughing. I ignore him. We finally got to my house. I opened the door getting ready to get out until I was pulled back.

Prince- so u gone leave me hanging

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. The kiss deepened. I was enjoying it but I had to let go. I got out the car leaving a confused Prince in the car.

I went in the house and locked the door. I went upstairs and took a shower. Once i got out the shower I put on some booty shorts and a tank top and some socks to match. I then went downstairs and went in the kitchen. I was finna make dinner early since it was my turn to cook. I turned on my music and starting cooking. As I was cooking I was dancing. I was killing it.

Next thing i know, I bump into Prince. How in the heck he got in here?

Me-Omfgsh how u got in here

Prince- uh u forgot i know Dj

Me- Oh

Prince- u looking thick in them shorts

Me- boy move

I got out his grip and walked to the refregirator. I bent down and got some peppers and onions. I could feel eyes on me. I aint pay them no mind. I went and got a knife and started cutting the peppers and onions. I then put them in a pan and cut up the chicken into peices and put it in the pan. I poured a lil wine on top of it to give it extra extra flavor. After I did that, I put put some noodle on the stove to cook.

An hour later the food was done. I fixed everybody food and placed it on the table. After everybody was done , I washed the dishes. When I was done, I went upstairs to my room. A few seconds later Prince walked in.

Prince- i wanna talk to u

Me- bout

Prince- us

Me- okkayy

He came and sat on teh bed where I was. He lifted me up and laid my head on his chest. I cuddled up on him.

Prince-So u like me

Me- yea

Prince- im tryna put down, I want u to be my girl

Me- okay

Prince- is that a yes

Me- yes

Soon as I said yes, he kissed me. I slid my tongue in and he accepted it. I was enjoying the kiss. Then all of a sudden Lala bust in the room. I was still kissing Prince.

Lala- Get tf up

Me- wtf happen

I jumped up and put on some sweats and some air max.

Lala- they tryna jump Lily

Lily is Lala's blood sister. Now i whoop ahh bout her. She the realest. She outspoken. She speak her mind where ever and when ever she want.

Me-HELL TO THE FUCKIN NO

Prince- bruh im coming

All the goons, my brothers and sister, Lala brothers and sisters, and me and lala boyfriends got in a car and headed to the park. When we got there, there was a group of girls surrounding Lily. I jumped out the car and ranned over there with everybody following me.

Me- Naw who want some

Lily- all these lil ratchets

Me- who want it first

Chick 1, 2, 3- girl bye said in unison

Me- putaquemejorcierralaboca de culodesagradableantes de que pongaunabalaen el (bitch you better shut your nasty ass mouth before i put a bullet in it) I said in spanish , yes i know spanish

The chick looked at me like i was dumb. Iwas so freaking serious. Then out of no where Chick 2 started hitting Lily. I was not having it. I grabbed hoe1 and Lala grabbed chick 3. WE WAS WHOOPING AHH.

The girl I was fighting started bleeding. I aint really care. If i have to kill these hoes to let them know not to mess with mines then thats what ima do. After awhile the defenseless chicks stopped and laid there. That was my cue to stop. I grabbed the chick i had by the car. She stood up and i pushed her towards Lily.

Lily slapped the sense outta her. Lala then past her chick over. Lilty punched the juice outta her. Then the chick lily had , she stomped her up. After that we got in the car and left. Once we got home I we went in the house to get cleaned up.

When I was done I went to call my ROD. Her name Tee. She always on a whoop ass mode. I told her whats up to keep a track of those chicks.

Later I went downstairs where everybody was at.

Me- now tell me whats up,

Lily- so this boy name Ron was tryna get with me, i turned him down, then tha 3 chicks try to say im tryna steal they man, like hoe keep it moving, they followed me to the park and started talking bout they finna jump my ahh so I called Lala

Me- oh, I aint done with them yet

Lala- yea they aint seen nun yett

Prince- naw bruh yall not finna fight them no more, especially u baby mama

Lala-baby mama?

Me- whatever

Prince- naw im serious u too sexy to be fighting even tho it kind of turn me on.....and i need u to have my babies so u cant be fighting

Lala- ion know bout the fightign part but i agree on the babies, i need at least 25 god babies

Prince- dang that mean i gotta put it on her

Lala- get to work

Me- I aint having no kids till im done with school, got a job, got my dollas up, and i shown not aint having 25

Prince- dont believe us just watch

Me- w.e

I walked over to Prince and felled asleep on him.