Are u serious?

Diamond POV

So today me and Lala was planning on going to the mall cause we needed some black bow sandals. We were getting dressed. After we was done, we went downstairs to where the boys were cooking. We waited until they were done. Once they was done, we ate. After eating we left. 

When we got to the mall, we got out and went in. We went into about 5 diffferent stores but aint non of them had the sandals. We finally saw a store that did. On our  way into the store, we got bumped, i mean bumped . We slid across the floor. At this point I was pissed like a mfo. I got up and started cussing the chick out.

Me-df 

Chick1- get the stepping

Lala-hoe i know u just aint push us

Chick2-yea we did

Chick3 started talking reckless. At this point I aint really care. As Lala and them was arguring, I then realized it was the same hoes that tried to jump my sissy pooh. I told Lala wat was up and she oticed them to. I started throwing hands. Then out of no where it was 6 chicks jumping us. I was not having this shit. Good thing i took self defense classes when I was young. I started doing my little moves. Then they scattered. Only two of them stayed. Me and Lala handled them real good. Hoes had broken noises, black eyes and bald heads.

After the ass whooping the police came and took me and Lala away. I was pissed like a mfo. They put us in the same police car. As we were driving both me and Lala started throwing up. I guess the officer got the clue that we needed to go to the hospital ASAP. He made a u-turn and headed towards the hospital. After that i blacked out.

In the hospital......

I woke up in the hospital. I saw Prince with his head and his hands. I looked around the room. Next to me was Lala. She was laying in a bed next to me with Ray next to her. She turned towards me.

Lala-u okay

Me-yea, why df we in here

Soon as she was about to reply, the doctor came in.

Doctor-Ladies how are u feeling

Me ~n ~ La- good

Doctor- u are lucky the baby is alive. The baby is young and cant take pressure. The officers infomed me that before u guys came, yall was in a fight. 

Prince- a fight, why tf yall fightn

Lala- just chill

Prince- naw, Diamond u could have killed my seed

I looked at him. He was pissed. I never seen him so pissed. His face was turning red like fire. As i kept looking at him, i kept feeling bad.

Doctor- u guys are fine, take yo meds and u will be alright, and NO MORE FIGHTS

After that the doctor left. Ray started going in on Lala. Then Prince started going off on me. I just sat there and stared at him. I want my baby to be okay. I want to have his babies. I want to also be able to defend myself. He then said something that made me cry.

Prince-U dont care about having a baby cause if u did u woulda never fought

He then walked out mad af. Ray left with him. I was now crying my eyes out. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I sat on the floor and cried. Minutes later there was a knock on the door. It sounded like Lala. I didnt want to see anyone right now. I was hurting. After awhile the banging got louder and Prince started talking. I ignored him and kept crying. Soon the banging stopped and the door opened. It was Queen and Prince.

Queen- hey baby

Me- hey

Queen- whats wrong

Me- nothing

Prince- baby im sorry i just ca-

Me- u dont have to say sorry

Prince-i love u

Me- i love u to

Queen- so what happen

Me- So lala and me was in the mall looking for these shoes. We looked all over and we still couldnt find them. Finally we saw the shoes in the store. Tell me why  all of a sudden me and lala go flyng across the floor. Mind u i was already pissed df off, i got up and asked chick wtf her problem. then she so call her self snapping, as i staring at ehr, i then begin to realized who voice it was, it was the girl and her friend who tried to jump lala sister, so her and her friends(her and 5 others) tried to jump me and lala. i wasnt havent it so i fought back. lala help and what not then i started whooping ahh and they scatterd, it was only two left so i took one and lala took one, well lets just say there were broken noses, blood and bold heads.

Queen-dang daughter

Me- yep

Prince- bae can u let me handle these type of things

Me- I would but i aint no punk

Prince- so u still gone fight

Me-nope, but when i dropped this baby ima send hoes 6ft under

Prince- no df u not, ill handle it

Me- okay

After that, I got up and left the bathroom. I went over to Lala bed and laid with her. She was looking sad. I dont like when she look like this. This look mean that Ray done said some eff'ed up shit.

Me-what he said cause im gone kill him

Lala-he said im selfish

Me-alright

I got up off the bed and left the room. I went down the hall looking for his ahh. Prince was chasing after me. I was not gone stop until i find Ray. I turned the corner and there he was waiting for the elevator. I started to slow down cause i was tired like a mfo.

Prince- yo ray watch out

Ray looked my way and saw me coming. He knew what the deal was. He held his hand up. I finally reached him and pointed my fingers in his face. He back up into the wall. Lets just say what i told him had him going right back and that room. I walked back to the room and they was making out. Make up s*x is the best. 

Hours later......

The doctors released us from the hospital. We left and went to Denny's. I was hella hungry. I aint eat since breakfast. We walked into Dennys and sat down. A couple minutes later, the waitress came. She then started staring, winking, and doing all this seductive stuff in front of Prince. She was cute but she not finna stand here and doing dat,

Me-U cute and all, i aint gone even much lie but if i catch u staring at my man again i will cut u (i said holding the knife in my hands)

Waitress-sorry 

She took our order and left. A while later another waitress came. She started doing the same thing the other waitress was doing but this time she was doing it to Ray.

Lala POV

So we in Dennys right. So like the waitress we had before was hitting on Prince and Diamond handled that. Now its a new waitress and she doing that same ish the other waitress was doing but now she doing it to Ray.

Lala- no hoe, take a seat hoe, this my man hoe, i would put u 6ft under hoe, get the stepping hoe

She ranned away. She looked scared like a mfo. After all that, i aint even much want to eat. I got my food to go. While the others were eating, I was texting Diamond

Diamond- girl so how about my ex is texting me

Me- girl dont txt him back

Diamond- i aint cause i aint tryna hear Prince and me and his relationship going to good to be effed up

Me-good girl

After everyone was done we went home and chilled