Love is untouchable

Please don't be in love with someone else , please don't have somebody waiting on you .

This was all she prayed , and I will always see to it that Cecilia would have her prayers answered. It's been almost a year since I realized that my loneliness and worries vanished as I saw her face.

We roamed places together , held hands in insincerety , danced in no worries and then walked back all the way home blushing on every sparkling night !

And today happens to be my , best friend's wedding ! Yeah ! Chace is getting married today, with the girl he dated for a year and is madly in love but that stupid still has some doubts..!

"Are you sure , you wanna do this ? " He asked , and it's for the 28th time .

"Chace , now you shut that mouth of yours and wear your suit . " I said , shaping his bow tie.

"Do you think , she still wants to marry me ? , like after I asked the same question to her for about 100 times "

He said again drowing back to his thoughts. He's totally insane ,I must say .

"Look Chace , " I said giving him a hug . "I can see in your eyes your kindness and your worry about ...about ..me...right ? "

Yes , Me , cause his bride is none other than..ahem...Cynthia !

"But , the point is I am the mess creator , I have always been that selfish kind of friend , who always thought just about me , but my destiny taught me the lesson and showed me the right path. And now it's gotta be you , only you ! "

I said wiping off a tear that escaped out of the corner of my eyes .

"Dave , you are my best buddy and will always be , I am so much in love with you !"
He said giving me a hug and kissing me on my cheek.

"Woah , wait ,I need to clear some stuff , We. Are. Just. Friends. " I said trying to lighten the air , raising my eyebrows .

"Woah , but you will always be my Gay lover , when Cynthia kicks me out of the house ! "
He said doing the same and we both laughed getting ready.

Well I am his best man and I am damn excited to be with , Cynthia's maid of honour . Right you guessed , maid of honour is none other than my better half,Cecilia ♥ .

"Common guys , you are ready it seems and Dave you have to walk down first with Ceci , in Three minutes cut , you get it ?"
Said our event manager , Diana.

Ya , well she's not yet one but she's doing that course and so Chace decided to give her , the first break. My sister , I mean our sister is all that we got as our family to be held in and we both love her unconditionally.

So much unconditionally, that Chace almost broke the legs of the guy who cheated on her and I being the overprotective of all ,completed his task ! Shh! Please don't tell this to her , she will be so mad at her two Crazy Bros !

I stood , outside our rooom after giving my bachelor friend one last bachelor hug .

And the bride's room clicked open....and walked out from there , my angel looking so good from her head to her toes , my sunshine in every doomsday , my star in every clear sky , my pearl in the clean blue ocean , my juliet in the million crowd and my heart beat in every ECG !

Cecilia !

I was so mesmerized in those golden eyes that I never realized that she called my name thrice .

"Hey , what are you thinking so much ? " she said and her voice rang in my ears like the melody bells .

"You know what dear , you give me butterflies in my stomach just like the way it was during the first time . "
I said and she looked down giggling and blushing .