Love is First Sight Stuff

" When I first saw you , I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew "

" Oh God" I cried , " why did William Shakespeare , quote it so incomplete.!, Look,  it says she knew, but what exactly did she know ? "

When the sun rises , I wake up and think about her , when the sun sets , I won't regret it cause she's my dream that I chase .

Yes mine is the case of such one sided love , but I swear I am not that type. Back begging and torcher is really not my type !

I am a 24 year old nerdy guy without specs , professionally workaholic and highly non-expressive. I am probably a beginner 's beginner when it comes to love.

"Dave! Here's your coffee bro and hope it provides you some courage "

My best friend, Chace handed me my morning beverage and traced the path towards which my eyes were glued.I caught his sarcasm , but decided to avoid. He shaked his head in a very disapproving manner.

Yea, my name is Dave and I am a freaking dumb one side lover of the most pretty girl I have ever seen in my 24 years of my existence.

No I mean my mom is also pretty, so is my sister.

Look I can never even think of degrading or rambling my families hold.

Being momma' s boy or a family man kind of person ; I really don't know what's that thing that always stops me from talking to this girl with whom I am deeply and madly in love almost from three years now.

People say I am a gentleman, but I say that I never had the courage to propose to her .

I work in a IT firm and she is a 4th year student studying in the Sinphosys institution in my campus itself.

"Dude! Atleast go to her, ask her name"

Chace said rolling his eyes as I burnt my tongue not realising that the coffee was hot.  Hotness stands in front of me and I freaking think of this.

The only thing I know about her is that she has the most beautiful eyes, sparkling hair, intimidating smile, amazing personality and a fabulous future!

I looked at him and stated my situation to him.

"Chace, it's not only about being a coward, it's about people out there, it's about mom.

She would never expect something like this from me, she raised me all alone right from the young age of 20 as soon as she was widowed.

It's about my sister, she's my responsibility, she's my only concern right now.

And above all it's about her! Yes her! What if she doesn't want to marry someone like me. What if she takes my proposal in a wrong way and she ends up doing something which I couldn't bear?"

I stood there with goosebumps all over my body, my heart let out a beat, a beat of immense fear and love.

Is that all!?

No....the main fear is of loosing her the fear of never seeing her again...but I really don't get the point that why this fear of loosing you even when you are not mine.

Chace gave me a tight hug that always brotherly warm am- with-you hug.

My phone beeped, it's mom.

Is everything okay? Is anything wrong? Does she wants something?

"Mom! " I answered.

"Dave, tomorrow we need to go to a wedding you remember right? So please talk to your boss about the leave. Okay honey, I will call you later. Love you son " my mom told in one shot.

"Love you too mom!"

I hung up the phone .

Tomorrow happens to be my mom's best friend's daughter's marriage. Mrs. Ronald.

She's my mom's new best friend, they met at the JANE AUSTEN FAN CLUB , where they discuss about his books.

Wait , now does that mean -
One whole day without seeing my LOVE, it would feel like a day without sunshine and like the earth would stop revolving, like my heart would stop beating.

But, Mom's happiness matters to me the most and she would be damn happy if I come along with her. Just hope that she doesn't force me to talk to some girl at the wedding and try to tie the knots.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

A/N -

Enjoy reading

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT '!
-love xoxo
(💜)