Love is sweeter at the second time

We were both young when I first saw you ,
I close my eyes and there's five years gone ,
And my love said stay away from Cecilia,
Don't be afraid we will make it out together,
Cecilia just say yes!

I woke up with my head spinning , my heart beating and my tongue twisted on to these words?!

Cecilia?
This was the scenerio happening in my mind from the last three years. Whenever I ask myself about the best thing happened to me when I was drunk , it says-

CECILIA ??

Why , why not Cynthia?,she's my love not her twin sister , right?

I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH CECILIA ♥

Really ? WHAT THE FUCK!

In rage I went to the washroom, stood in front of the mirror splashed water on my face and with my hands on the basin I looked up in the mirror and what happened next was..was..was..was just..

"Mr.Dave the gentleman, momma's boy , best brother, friends of all friend's and the most committed lovely partner for life , aren't you ?"

Said my reflection , raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know , I freaking don't. understand a thing , I guess my life's empty , when I wake up I find nothing , completely blank"

I said seeking for an answer with eyes filled with sympathy.

"Hahahaha..Dave , you are blank , you have got a blank space, but you refused yourself to write her name!"

He said shaking his head.

"Who? Who is that her in my life? It was Cynthia before ,but now? "

I said still not getting my reflection's point.

"Cynthia , Cynthia , Cynthia ,will you freaking stop chanting her name , she was your past and your present as well as future is none other than Cecilia ! Cecilia and Cecilia !"

Said myself from inside the mirror.

"But right now , what if I love Cecilia but still have feelings for Cynthia?! "

I asked , and this time my reflection is surely going to punch me hard, but I am still a confused one with the mantra that love happens just once , I guess now even , LOVE is going to punch me harder.

There was a complete silence, my lookalike mirrored bro was no more giving me my answers.. But then suddenly my eyes in the mirror started to sparkle , and the words involuntary came out of his mouth.

" IF YOU LOVE TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME , THEN CHOOSE THE SECOND ONE , BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LOVED THE FIRST ONE , YOU WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR THE SECOND ."