Love is Unexpected

" Good morning Dave "

"Morning mom " , and no the morning is not good , I added mentally.

"common honey get ready, we need to hurry, What if Minerva needs some help after all it's her daughter's wedding. Look the worst part about being a parent, parting ways from your daughters " ,mom stood there sunk in her own thoughts.

"Mom! Common Diana is just 16 year old, and I am always with you, so just hurry up, what if the cake doesn't last for me" I said earning a playful pat and mom's lovely laughter.

" always be happy like this! " I said giving her a hug abd a quick kiss on forehead .

"Yaa Dave, okay listen I am going ahead, you pick up Diana from the dance class and reach at the wedding" ,said my mom and she left giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Though I am 21, I still feel that I am 12 year old kid. It's true ' for parents their children always remain small the small 5 yr o

I wore my white tuxedo suit, this one is damn special cause it's the one my dad wore on his wedding day, yeah! Now it's quite old but still crisp and fits me well.

Mom left me the card so that I get to the address easily.

It read -

Josh weds Cecilia

But my heart, my heart surely is lost and my mind non functioning.

Coffee didn't taste the same as it always would because my sweet sugar is not here.

Yes, today I couldn't see my LOVE, that lovely smile, beautiful eyes and mesmerizing laugh.
I hope she's fine and enjoying herself.

Damn I freaking sound like a bastard like a stalker who's damn obsessed, well I am not obsessive!

There I see my sister standing outside her dance class. She seems damn angry, she's my second mom rather my GRANDMOM hahaha hope you got it!

"Welcome Mr. Dave, how are you? How was your ride? You needed an invitation it seems ? " she said sarcastically.

"Common Diana, I am just..just..half an hour late! " I said sticking out my tongue.

"Ya you are just 30 minutes ! Now it's going to be more late cause I am not coming unless you promise me your share of cake at the wedding " ,she said crossing her hands and smirking at me.

"Okay fine, My lord ", I said bowing my head.

"Yayaya come on now, or else we would not be able to see the best man and the Bride's Maid " she said and we went to the wedding place.

It was a 45 minutes long drive, the place

All the time, Diana babbled about all her friends and her high school while I was so busy thinking about my dream girl!

She makes it worth like it's magic, she's my Juliet, I know my love would be tragic, so I won't force it on her, but the love inside me for her will never die. It will always remain in the lonely corner of my heart. I started to think about the way I passed by her without getting noticed by her, but all I can say that it was enchanting to me ! I was enchanted to meet her !

I drove in the parking lot, there were lots of vehicles, it's going to be crowded.
We both got down and started walking towards the door, I opened it and my mouth let out a gasp and so did Diana.

It was so lavish, so grand that the whole town could be feeded and nourished. Bright lights, loads of people, delicious smell of food, and there in the front I see the bride and groom standing.