Love is Fake

If a girl cries over a boy ,she truly loved him and if a boy cries over a girl then he will never love someone as much as he loved her

Faking laughter, forcing smile , I tried to spend my married life with the same ecstaticness and love I experienced on my marriage day , before .......

..........
[Flashback-

"Dave there's my sister, CYNTHIA, she studies in the Synphosis Institution and I know she looks same like me cause we are identical twins, you see!"

She laughed, still looking at CYNTHIA, and there my whole universe came to a stand still.

My whole situation changed to that of the one which was there before I saw my Love ....fake love getting married.

The drastic confusion of this so much identical twins , got me dragged into the world's most real marriage tied due to a fake love..!

"Omaigawd , Cecilia !" She said coming towards me and gave a tight hug to her sister .

That's when I experienced butterflies in my stomach , goosebumps on my arms and cramps near my thighs.

The vibe of true love has sent me the signal..of it's existence near me.

She turned towards me and shit! My eyes couldn't control its outflow of tears rather transparent blood.

"Congratulations Dave and correct me if I am wrong ,do you work in the IT firm , I have seen you many times near the cafe..coffee addict ..huh?!

You surely need not worry cause Cecilia makes the worst coffee you might have ever tasted! "

She said all I could do was blink to control my tears . ]
...........