Preference 44- PrankvsPrank, (HIS PRANK&POV.)

PrankvsPrank, (HIS POV&PRANK):

Louis: I scramble around, desperate for this prank to work. Every time (Y/N) goes out I promise myself that I will do this prank, but I never do it. Now, bored out of my brains and (Y/N) out the house, I thought this would be the perfect time do put my plans into action. The leaf blower has been placed in the hallway, the hallway that you are faced with as you come into the apartment. Attached to the light switch as you come into the door is some sticky tape, which underneath has a lead, which is attached to the leaf blower. In front of the leaf blower is two rolls of toilet paper, they're going to get blown all over her when she turns the lights on. Now all I have to do is turn the lights off and wait. So I wait... and wait... and wait... until finally I hear her turn the handle for the door, my heart pounds against my ribs I worry that she'll be able to hear it when she comes through the door. I stand with my back against the wall, she can't see me where I'm positioned. Biting my lip to restrain myself from laughing I hear the door swing open and the handle gently knock against the wall. "Louis?" She calls out, flicking the switch for the lights. All of the lights flash on, illuminating what was a pitch-black room. The sound of the leaf blower being turned on takes over the noise of my erupting laughter. I move around the corner to see her covered in strings of soft white material. All of her shopping bags have been dropped with some of the contents on the floor. My legs are crossed, laughing too much I feel like I'm going to wet myself. (Y/N)'s face is serious, until she calms down and she starts giggling. The corners of her mouth spread into a wide grin, showing her teeth. I thought she would of gone off it... obviously not.

Zayn: "(Y/N)?" I call out, making sure she's in the right place where I want her to be, in the bathroom. "Brushing my teeth." She replies back, her call is faint as her voice has to travel all the way downstairs to where I'm standing. I shake the can of silly string and remove the lid, taking a test spray on my hand. Making sure it's not going to malfunction when I get there and I'm going to look like an arse. I push the pink sticky string off my hand then creep up the stairs. As I reach the top step I hear her turn the water off, shit. I really need to hurry up... I quicken my pace as I make my way to the bathroom, the door is slightly open, just a touch. I stand outside, trying not to laugh. A sudden adrenaline rush shoots through me and my heart races as I push the door to the bathroom open and start pressing down on the button. The light pink silly string covers (Y/N), she puts her hands up in defense but it's pointless. She just gets covered. When the can eventually runs out she looks like she's been caught in a really bad snow storm, with pink silly string. She's just inches away from the bath, she's totally oblivious to that, I tease her and make it look like I'm going to throw the can at her. She backs away, thinking she's going to get a knock on the head with a metal can. But she falls into the bath with a shriek of discomfort. All I do is laugh. After a while she starts laughing too, success.

Liam: As I hear the water to the shower shut off upstairs I go into the cupboard. Searching for what (Y/N) is going to have for her tea. I've cooked meatballs and spaghetti. Earlier on in the day when (Y/N) was out with her friends I went to the pet shop. As soon as I stepped in I went to the reptile section to get some dead bugs, because that's what reptiles like to eat. So I bought them and came home to start preparing the meal. (Y/N) came through just as I was about to start cooking the meatballs, in the middle of four of them I had put a dead cricket in then squashed it together again and shaped them again. I needed to get them in and cooked so that she wouldn't be suspicious as to what was taking so long. I pretty much shoved them into the pan when I heard her coming down the stairs; every trace of the prank had been removed or binned. I have little beads of sweat running down my face, I take the tea towel and remove them. (Y/N) comes and stands next to me, eyeing up the food to see if I've made a good job, "looking good." She says quietly, stepping back and letting me finish off preparing the meal. Just over twenty minutes have passed and the food is on the table, ready to be eaten. "(Y/N)!" I call throughout the house, shouting down for her to come and get tea. I sit down and wait for (Y/N) to take her place opposite me, a wide grin comes across my face but I have to mentally slap it away, if she comes in and I'm sat looking like some school boy who just played a prank on his teacher she'll definitley know what's going on. As she pulls the chair away it makes a horrid screeching noise as it drags across the tiled floor, "sorry." She says as her face grimaces at the sound, she knows I hate it. Like when nails are dragged down a blackboard. I start digging in, making it look like a plain old innocent meal. About five minutes in (Y/N)'s going for a meatball, I stop eating for a few seconds, watching her every move like a hawk stalking its prey. I don't make eye contact with her though; I just smile as she puts a full meatball in her mouth. I put my head down and stare at the food, waiting for her reaction. But there's nothing. "Meatballs alright?" I ask, confused that she ate a full one without saying anything. "Great thanks." She says, taking a gulp of lemonade. I pull a reasonable expression to keep myself from straining a smile. My heart skips a beat as I watch her cut one of the meatballs in half. "Are you kidding me?" She whispers, playing around with the severed meatball, poking it with her fork and cutting it up into smaller pieces with her knife. "Liam, I.. I cant even." She huffs, nearly in tears. "I ATE A BUG?!" She screams, pushing the plate away, walking away from the table and covering her mouth with her hand. I burst out into the laughter that I've been trying to contain for ages, now she knows what I've been up to. "Liam, I can't believe you." She takes multiple gulps from her drink. "Liam.. no." She keeps mumbling things, the odd curse word coming out now and then. "I'm sorry." I laugh, standing up and hugging her, she just pushes me away, "How many did you put in there?" She says, wiping her mouth. I look sheepishly away, "well... I put one in every meatball on your plate, so you.. yeah. You ate a bug." She screams a scream of frustration, running off up the stairs, "I can't believe you Liam Payne!" She shouts again slamming the bathroom door shut, her reaction was definitely worth it though.

Niall: I check the clock one last time, 3:32am the clock reads. (Y/N) has been asleep for the past five hours, I've been stirring in my sleep. Falling into a light sleep, the single touch of a feather could have woke me up that's why I quietly crept downstairs and got the mop. As soon as I got up I made sure I put the head in the bed, I found it when I was searching through the loft the other day and immediately wanted to do this prank. I made sure the mop was in an easy place to get, so I wouldn't make noise and wake (Y/N) up. When I collected the mop from its place in the kitchen I wondered whether I should actually go ahead with this. I mean she might run away, but that's highly unlikely. I just worry about everything. I had already placed the head so I just went straight back upstairs, a buzz of excitement whirling through my veins. My heart pumping faster with every step I took, the bedroom door was still open so I walked straight in. She was facing the opposite way to the head, which is exactly where I wanted her to be because when she turns around she'll get the fright of her life, great. Now I'm perched next to my side of the bed, where the head is. I restrain myself from laughing as I prod her back hard with the end of the mop. She turns around abruptly after the prod she got in her lower back, only to be faced with the creepy face that I placed there. She screams and sits up, pushing the covers off her body, falling onto the floor beneath her with a thud. As soon as she hits the floor I burst out in erupts of laughter, unable to contain it anymore. "Niall.." She mumbles standing up and snatching the mop off me, starting to hit me with it, "Ow, what're you doing?" I laugh at her, her face is scrunched up and red, with anger or humiliation? I can't tell. "You scared the shit out of me, little buger." She scolds me giving me one last tap with the mop before clambering back into bed. I chuckle once more before going downstairs to get a drink of water, letting (Y/N) fall into another heavy slumber.

Harry: "(Y/N)?" I call out, walking into the kitchen with a spider in a white plastic cup, "Yeah?" She replies, stood with her back to me reading something on her phone. "Turn around." I say abruptly, making her look at me. She does as I say and turns to face me, as soon as I see her eyes staring directly into mine I throw the cup at her, the spider lands on her. "What was that for? We have a bin you know." She huffs, picking the cup up, noticing something starting to crawl up her sleeve. Immediately she screams and flings the cup in the air, smacking her arm and trying to shake the creature off of her. I start cracking up, watching her jump around just gets me. She looks ridiculous. Honestly she does. When she stops and eventually calms down I see the spider scurry across the floor. (Y/N) must of successfully shooed the creature from clinging onto her body as it's making its way out of the kitchen. "Awww, you hurt the poor thing." I whisper, trying to pick it up but getting squeamish as I feel its hairy legs on my finger. "ew." I mumble, making sure (Y/N) doesn't hear. I'm meant to be the more mature one in this situation. I pick it back up in the cup and empty it on the grass outside, I look back in through the kitchen window and see (Y/N) stood watching me closely to see what I'm doing. I just smirk at her because little does she know, I got the whole thing on video.

**GUYS IM SO SORRY! These are absolutely crap!-.- I am working on a new Fanfic so tell me in the comments if you would read it? It's going to be a Harry Fanfic and I don't need parts, so please don't ask. That's all I'm telling you for now, anyways. I will post the links to the videos in the comments so if you want you can have a look and watch them if you're curious. Hehe, the next thing I'll be updating will probably be the Fanfic... 8+votes for the next preference!:D**