Preference 45- You Stop A Fight Between Him And One Of The Boys.

You Stop A Fight Between Him And One Of The Other Boys:

Louis: You sit upstairs on your bed, mentally begging Louis and Zayn to stop going at each other's throats. For the past half an hour both the boys have been shouting non stop. You don't know what about and to be 100% fair, you couldn't be bothered. All you want is sleep, Zayn was meant to be gone over an hour ago but obviously they have something better in mind. After listening for another ten minutes you jump up off your spot from the bed and race downstairs, only to be greeted with the boys stood opposite each other, ready to pound each other any second. After they inch closer to each other a few more times you simply walk over to them and pull them apart. "What the hell are you two doing?! Do you have any idea what time it is?" You shout at them both, after hearing your words of discomfort Louis cringes and apologizes, Zayn just hangs his head, with shame or embarrassment you can't tell. "What were you both shouting at?" You ask again, pushing strands of fallen hair behind your ear. The pair shrug and Louis goes upstairs, not saying another word. Leaving Zayn scratching his neck, looking up at you through his thick curly lashes. "Sorry, (Y/N)." He whispers, you nod coming to terms that the argument must have been serious, you give him a quick hug but he just stands tense in your arms. "I'll go, tell Louis I'll text him in the morning will you?" He asks quickly before opening and stepping out of the front door, leaving the house in a chilling silence. After that you go upstairs and get Louis to spill the beans, telling him after he's finished that Zayn was going to drop a text to him.

Zayn: You sit next to Zayn, feeling him tense up with every word Niall speaks. Niall's telling quite a disturbing story, which from some cases could be found offensive. Zayn's obviously not taking a liking to the story because his facial expression has changed greatly since Niall started telling the story. "Look mate, can you just be quiet? We'll talk about something different yeah?" Zayn kindly offers, Niall senses the apprehension in his voice and takes the offer the wrong way. "What's gotten into you?" Zayn's eyes then turn into slits and his head snaps over to where Niall is sitting, "what?" He hisses, clearly pissed off with the way Niall's spoken to him, "What've you gone deaf too?" You cringe at this remark and turn your head away, trying to avoid the situation; you mumble some things to yourself to make it sound like you're in a daydream. "Say that again, go on." Zayn threatens as you feel the weight lift off the settee next to you, you sigh as you turn your head to watch Niall bolt up off his seat to run away from Zayn. As Niall cowards by the door Zayn charges at him with his fists balled. "STOP!" You shriek as you realise that Zayn is almost about to hit his best friend. "Zayn, stop it." You pull him back and grab his hand in your own, trying to stop his urge to hit Niall. "Okay, Niall I have to admit that story was out of order but Zayn you could of just said something and then everything stops there, but both of you had to carry it further than it needed to go." You look Niall in the eyes as you say this, making sure that your words get drilled into his head. He nods solemnly as he walks over and shakes Zayn's free hand, this whole time Zayn's still gripping onto your own hand. "Sorry." Niall whispers looking you both in the eyes, Zayn smiles gives his friend a hug. The pair both return to the settee to watch the football match, this leaves you in amazement because they made up so quick.... Easy.

Liam: "I saw the way you were looking at her!" Liam sneers at a smirking, drunk Harry. Whilst you were all out Harry had a little too much to drink and started flirting, absent mindlessly with you and Liam got a little too mad. As soon as Harry stepped over the line Liam grabbed his arm and took him outside round the back of the restaurant. You decided to follow because you could tell by the way Liam was looking at Harry that he wasn't very happy. In a hurry you scurry out of the door and in the direction you watched Liam take Harry. You hold your dress down on your legs as you fear the wind might whip it up. As soon as you stepped out of the restaurant you could hear them both yelling at each other, you sigh a heavy sigh, knowing that you'll be the one who has to sort this out. You couldn't see them yet but you didn't know what was happening, you can hear Harry yelling and Liam not saying much, letting him explain his reasons. "Harry, that's no excuse to talk to someone like that, especially when it's my girlfriend! If you're that desperate go find someone instead of saying shit like that to someone who is already taken." Liam's hands are flying in all directions as he shouts at Harry, he always does this and you find it hilarious. He says he does it for 'emphasis'. After letting them squabble for a few more minutes you can tell that the argument is getting heated so you go round the corner to see Harry pressed up against the wall with his hands out in defense. "OI!" You shout, immediately running over and practically having to pull Liam off of Harry. "Chill out." You say, placing a hand on his chest to stop him from wanting to go back to Harry anymore. "You two need to stop." You say, out of breath because you're having to put quite a force on Liam to keep him away from Harry. "I'm sorry Liam, I'm a little drunk... I always end up like this when I'm off my head. Please forgive me?" Now it's as if a switch has gone off in Harry's brain and he's turned sober again. Liam seems to calm down after hearing the words of sorrow come from his friend. "It's alright, promise me that you wont say anything like that again? It was pretty disrespectful." Liam reasons, Harry just nods, his messy curls bobbing around as he does so. You drop your hand away from Liam's chest and let him go and hug Harry, letting the pair share a few words before going back in and enjoying the rest of the night. Putting their little feud behind them.

Niall: "Hey, hey, hey." You shout, prying Niall away from Louis as they both spit words of fury at each other. Words you've never even heard of fly out of Niall's mouth as he continues to shout at Louis, despite your protests. It's like trying to pull two five year olds off each other when they have an argument about who gets what colored pencil. You stand with your back to Louis as you try and calm Niall down, all else fails because the whole time he's looking over your shoulder. His blue eyes lit up with anger and hate. You know for a fact that this will all brush over and it will all boil down to a misunderstanding. "Look, Niall.... HEY!" You gently slap his cheek to make him look at you, he does so and his eyes burn into yours. Looking directly into them as he listens to Louis shouting petty stuff at him from behind you. Everything Louis is saying is making Niall one-step closer to cracking. After him showing his emotions he crumbles, breaking down into fits of hiccups and sobs, tears washing over his anger filled cheeks. "Whimp." Louis mutters hitting the hard wood cabinet with his knuckles. Niall sits down on the kitchen chair and starts to calm himself down while you go and speak to Louis. "That was well out of order." You say to him while you shut the kitchen door so Niall can't hear the conversation you're both having. Louis just stands with his arms crossed tightly across his chest. "The other night when we were performing I messed up, really badly... and Niall brought it up in the conversation before and I didn't appreciate it, I just blew my top because I've been getting a lot of shit from the fans too about it." He sighs after he finishes explaining. Then you come to your conclusion, "So Niall probably started crying because he realised he was wrong..." You trail off, keeping your voice quiet incase Niall was listening. "Probably." Louis shifts uncomfortably, trying not to meet your gaze. "I should go in and apologize.." Louis says, but before he can go any further Niall bursts out and takes Louis in his arms, "I'm so so sorry, I thought I was being clever but I wasn't." Your heart skips a beat, smiling softly as you watch the pair make up, then act like the argument never happened...

Harry: "I can't believe this." Harry grumbles as he comes through into the room you both share, slamming the door with a force behind him. "Whoah there Nelly." You grumble, knowing that someone's has obviously upset him. He grumbles something under his breath but you don't catch what he says. All he does is kick his shoes off and get into bed, still fully clothed. "I'm fine thanks, thanks for asking." You slide your bookmark into your book and put it on the floor. Harry takes in a deep breath then huffs really loudly as if he wants you to ask what's wrong. "Spill." You say simply, and he turns around to face you. His eyes red as if he's been crying previously. "Well, I've had a little bit of a fall out with Zayn." He says as if he was a twelve year old explaining to his mum what's happened at school. "About what?" You say as you cup his cheek with your hand, his cheek feels warm. You gently trace circles just below his eye with your thumb and that seems to soothe him. "Is it serious?" You ask him and he just shrugs. "Harry come on, I can't help you if you don't tell me." He still doesn't answer you so you get your phone off of the nightstand and dial Zayn's number. Going into the bathroom, locking yourself in there and speaking to Zayn about what's happened. You agree, with Zayn, that he can come over in the morning to speak about it because it wasn't that bad it was just a misunderstanding. You smile, Harry always gets worked up over nothing. You say goodbye to Zayn and walk out of the bathroom, greeted by Harry. "what was that? Who were you talking to?" He shoots questions at you, you have to stop him by shoving your hand over his mouth, "Zayn said he forgives you about what happened." Harry breathes a sigh of relief and his shoulders relax. "Thank god." He smiles and gives you a kiss, "you're the best, you're brilliant. Thank you so much. I can sleep peacefully now." You laugh, why was he speaking so weirdly?

**I know some of these are lacking and some aren't as good but I ran out of ideas as I came to Niall and Harry's.. anyways, hopefully I'll be updating a lot more now. I don't think I'm going to write the Fanfic but I've kept the plan just incase I feel the urge to write it again:'). 8+votes for the next preference? It may be your part of the PrankvsPrank one!:)**