A bouncing baby?

• מוקדש ל Jadyn Dias

I don’t own anything and this is for fun I LOVE ROBIN AND BARNEY

******************************************************************************************************

I sat on the toilet tapping the little white stick on my hands. "Crap." I thought. This should not be happening. Barney and me are perfect together we can't have a baby. The thought of having a child made me want to throw up. I was not supposed to be able to have children? What is happening?

"Robin you’ve been in there for a while." Barney called. I panicked and shoved the test in my jeans. Barney knocked on the door and jiggled the handle.

"Hold on Barney." I said. Barney stopped jiggling the lock and I took a quick peek and proceed to faint. The two little line were enough to make the strongest toughest girl in New York faint.

*************BARNEYS POV***************

"Thump" I knocked on the door. No answer. My heart started to pound.

"Robin?" I called. Nothing. I jiggled the doorknob before. The damn door was locked. I started to panic when I remembered that l had a lock pick. The pick was... it was... It was in my pants. I pulled it out and picked the lock. A click sounded and I pushed the door down. Inside I had the shock of my life. My beautiful wife was lying on the floor. Blood was flowing from her head. I didn’t scream. I just grabbed her and pulled her up. I pressed my ear to her heart and heard a beat. My mind was racing. What to do next? I remembered that the hospital was only a few miles away. Quickly picking her up I ran like nothing could stop me. Then I noticed her head was severely bleeding.

"Oh Dear." I took off my suit jacket and placed it against her head. Then applying Pressure to it I ran out the door. Robin weighed no more than a puppy. It could have been the rush but I felt like I could run to the Hospital. As soon as we got onto the road I jumped in front of a cab. The cab screeched and the driver got out and started to curse at me. He saw Robin and Stopped.

"Please Sir she fell and hit her head can we catch a ride to the hospital?" The driver nodded and opened the door for me. I placed Robin on the backseat and slammed the door. Then I jumped in the shotgun and pulled out my phone. As the cabbie sped down the road I called Marshall. No answer. I tried Lilly’s phone but could not get anything. Then I called Ted. The phone kept on ringing.

"Sir when will we be able to get to the hospital?" I asked. The driver said " 5 minutes." Then I heard the voice of Ted.

"Hello?"

"Ted! Robin fell down we are heading to the hospital." I said.

"Barney if this is another of you tricks to find me a girl stop."

"Ted. Please this is real meet me in the hospital." The line went quiet and All I could hear was the breathing of Ted.

"I'll be there." Ted said. The phone went dead and the Taxi stopped. We were at the hospital. I took out his wallet and handed the guy a 50.

"No sir we all need to help a brother out sometime." The driver said. I smiled and thanked him. I opened the door and got Robin. Her head was still bleeding and her heartbeat was slowing down. Then I closed the door and ran. As we approached the ER a nurse came and asked me a bunch of questions that I didn’t know how to answer. Then they finally took Robin and the wait began.