Fourteen

Chip's POV

Dropped my three girls off at school and I got a full schedule of shit I need to get done today. I had to make up and buy happiness some shit because I fucked up and went off on her when I found out she got another job, when I told her ass I didn't want her working no more. She didn't take the job because I told her I would rather her focus on school and us. All that extra shit she don't need.

I had went and met up with a good friend of my families. She helped me pick out jewelry, clothes and shoes. I then met with Carol, she is a organizer. When I was done with her, I had to run and meet with Jeff, I finalized some paperwork and got keys. I met with Phil who is in construction and went over some finishing touches. Then I had to go meet up with Jaque who does interior decorating.

I was running late at my last meeting so I had to call Jhustyx to go pick up her sister. The fellas was goofing around and wasn't taking shit serious. I was getting pissed off and was trying not to go off. When they seen the seriousness in my face they started acting right. I started the meeting. I want them to find everyone off the hoes that touched happiness and bring them to me alive.

Before I could end the meeting a number I don't know was calling my phone. I ignored the number three times but when it called the forth time all I heard was "Honestee and Jhustyx have been in a car accident and on their way to the hospital." I rushed out the meeting telling Mookie and Lucky the news. When I got to the hospital, I ran right over to Michelle but she didn't know nothing yet!

The doctor finally came out an hour later to let us know both the girls was ok just bruised up. They let us go see them. When I walked into the room happiness was laying in the bed on her back crying. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, sitting on the bed. Her mom asked her if she was ok and she said yes. It hurts my heart to see her cry and hurt. I waited until we was alone to talk to her.

Me: Are you ok? How did this happen?

Happiness: I'm ok! The same truck that was following me a while back hit us and drove off after!

Me: Fuck are you serious? Did you get to see their face?

Happiness: It was a black man I have never seen before

Me: Ok I need to change things up so I know your safe at all times.

I took her home and ran her a hot bath. She stayed soaked in there for a while and then I heard the shower running. I changed into a muscle shirt and basketball shorts. I just want to be with her for the rest of the day. After twenty minutes she came out in a towel and sat on the bed. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I removed my shirt and my shorts. Climbed between her legs and pushed down my boxers.

I lifted up looking into her eyes, and entered her deeply as I watched her facial expressions. I started off slow and her moans was making it hard for me to keep my composure. I brought up the pace and felt her ecstasy come down around me. For over an hour, her ecstasy hitting twice and mines once I was still going but felt her release and mine hit hard, I stayed on top of her until the blood flowed back into my body.

It was us all night and we made love like it was our last chance. The only time we got out of bed was for the bathroom and to eat or drink. She fell asleep in my arms and I knew this is exactly where she belonged.

***************A Month Later****************

Things are going good with happiness and I. She has been going to school and spending time with the girls. I been not feeling to good lately but she has been by my side no matter what. They all went to school and I had to get some finishing touches for a big surprise for happiness. After six hours of making sure everything was right I went to pick her up from school. Our first stop was at the first surprise.

When we pulled up I got out went to open her car door and help her out. Everyone was there. We walked in and everybody yelled surprise. She stood in shock, hands over her open mouth, shaking her head, tears falling and standing in one place. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the counter. I handed her papers to read. She looked them over and just stared at me. She now is an owner of a high end women's clothing, shoes and accessories store.

I handed her the keys and then took her to the adjoining building next door. She used the keys to open it and just stood in the door staring. She now owns a beauty and barbershop. We partied with the family and had a few drinks. We left an hour after for her third surprise. I waited for everyone to get there before we got out the car. I called Lucky to stand with us and told everyone this is a surprise for all three of our families.

The curtain fell done revealing a restaurant. We walked inside and everyone loved it. I told them that the ladies need to get together soon and plan a menu for the place. We hung out there for a while. I got the confirmation text that my final surprise for my baby was ready. After we was done partying, everyone left, I locked up and we went home. We went upstairs to relax and watch tv. She walked in before me and seen the gifts on the bed for her.

She opened every gift. She had jewelry, shoes and clothes. When she was done looking at everything, she opened the closet to put the things away but what she seen made her scream. When you open the door to the left on top is shirts on bottom is pants. To the right is shoes in abc and color order. In the middle of the room is a white sofa with pillows. All the way in the back is ceiling to floor mirrors and a vanity that held her hair accessories and some jewelry. 

The back of the couch was drawers that held all her accessory sets. There was so much new stuff in there. She stood in there looking at everything for an hour I laid back on the bed smiling because I know I just made another dream of hers come true. I went and hoped in the shower and about three minutes of getting in, happiness came to join me. I made love to her, starting in the shower and then ended in the bed. She fell asleep in my arms.

******************A Month Later********************

Man I been feeling like shit, being exhausted and moody a lot lately but I think it's because we are always on the go. Owning three businesses and running the streets is hard as fuck but I'm glad my happiness is by my side to help me out. Went to go see my mom and she told me I'm gaining weight. I love her blunt ass. All three businesses are doing great and happiness hired nothing but the best for them.

Lucky ass been at the restaurant helping in every way he can. Happiness handles all the books on top of going to school. Our families have been pulling their weight at the restaurant too. The clothing store and salon/barbershop is all happiness. I be there to help out a lot. She be on the go so much I be feeling like I messed up because now she barely has time for me but she is so happy.

She went to school this morning and I slept in a little late. After school she had to run to the shops and do inventory, count merchandise and do payroll so I knew she would be done by five or six and then need to go to the restaurant to do the same. I got out of bed got dressed and left to go see her at the shop. When I got there the employees at both stores said they hadn't seen her all day. So I tried to call her.

After the fourth call going to her voicemail, I drove to the restaurant and they told me the same thing. I went to her moms, to Linda's, to Jhustyx house and still nothing. I called my mom and she said she hadn't seen or talked to her. I had Jhustyx to call all her friends but the ones that did answer said they didn't see her after school. Atleast she went there but where the fuck is she! I went home to wait it was 8:27 when I got there and still no her, so I waited!