Thirteen

Honestee's POV

This last month has been hectic. Mom got cancer, brother got shot, got a little family and moving into another home. We moved into our big house a few days ago and I'm glad we took the time to set it up before we moved in. The only thing I had to do was put our clothes away, these last few days because we literally started over with furniture and stuff. My sister lives in my house and pays me rent.

I'm at work about to walk out but I needed to put the clothes in the dressing rooms away before my shift ends. After work I have to go get the girls and head to Janice's house for family dinner. She is a lovely lady and we see her twice a week. O has been helpful through this past month and has done all he can to keep me going when I want to give up. He has been helping Lucky and I with Linda's bills too.

I was at the register checking out a customer when I heard two girls talking and Chips name. I continued to eavesdrop on the conversation until I heard my name and then say yeah that's her. They looked at me, rolled their eyes and started laughing. I didn't notice Xya was standing behind them until she said something to em.

Xya: So you got a problem with my girl Tee?

Female 1: Bitch mind yo business! Wasn't no one talking to you!

Female 2: Yeah I got a problem with her and what?

Me: Well I don't know neither one of you so it must not be a real problem!

Kaleana: Oh believe it's a problem!

Me: Ok let me play along with you! OMG what's the problem?

Kaleana: Bitch don't try to be cute! Anyways I'm kaleana by the way! You so damn disrespectful bitch!

Me: Bitch? Cute! How am I disrespectful?

Jasmine: Hoe you been fucking her man and trying to be a mother to her kids dumb hoe!

Xya: Damn you hoes is just dumb!

Me: Ok for one, he my dude and for two bitch go talk that shit to someone else! Yo kids been with me over two months, I ain't never seen you or heard you on my mans phone talking to them but you have the balls to come into my job to say some to me! Bitch please you can save all that shit!

Kaleana: Well since you taking care of our first two! Hope you ready to take care of this one I'm caring now too!

Me: The state will be gladly to help your lazy ass out! How far are you? Don't answer that because I don't care but you can have a nice day! Bye!

Kaleana: Oh I see he hasn't told you that we still fucking! Well I'm five months and he loves it!

I walked away while she was running her mother fucking mouth. I don't have time to entertain his groupies. I clocked out and left. I walked to where my car was with Xya. She got in her car while I got in mine saying bye to one another. I drove out the parking lot and drove down the street, seeing the two bitches walking. I got to the light and turned on to the main road. After a while I noticed a car following me.

I jumped on the interstate and the car did too. No matter how much I dipped in and out of traffic so did the car too. I had a bad feeling in my stomach so I called O but no answer. I called lucky and he answered right away. I immediately told him what was going on and described the car to him.