Nine

We laid down with him holding me. After almost two hours of making love I am spent and just want to sleep. I laid in his arms, my leg resting on his waist and him kissing my forehead. I could lay with him forever. I looked up at him and he looked like he was in deep thought. I kissed his lips and he smiled, looking down at me.

O: Happiness I really do love you!

Me: I love you too, O.

O: Good because I need to talk to you about a few things right now!

Me: Ok baby, is everything ok?

O: Yeah ma but what I have to say please just listen and don't interrupt ok?

Me: Ok O but you're scarring me!

O: Listen happiness, you mean the world to me and I want to be with you but I need you to know that I do have two daughters, who are six. They mom and I been trying to co-parent and have been trying for five years.

Me: Are you still fucking her?

O: I was but stopped before I talked to you that day in your kitchen! I told you that I wanted to show you I'm a good guy and not bring drama to your life. I really like you and enjoy all the time we are spending together. I really do love you!

Me: But what? What are you trying to say O?

O: Look I want to be with you and shit! I want to make this official. I want to be your only dude and you my only girl! I want us to move forward together, happiness!

Me: Do you think I don't want the same? I been waiting for you to want to make this official O!

O: I did think you didn't want the same that's why I wanted to talk to you later today before we took it this far because I was going to let you know I wouldn't be coming around no more. My heart was in this and I didn't want to waste no more time with you if we wasn't going to make this official.

Me: So where do we go from here? We should of had this talk before we did what we just did! (I got up, put on my robe and walked into the bathroom, trying to fight back the tears)

O: Look don't cry! You said you want to do this so we going to do it! You belong to me and only me. It's official!

Me: Ok but you only belong to me right and you not fucking no other bitches?

O: There is no other bitches and that's on everything!

Chip's POV

After I made love to her one more time to seal the deal on us being official, we laid up for a minute until my phone rang and I had to go run an errand. We showered, got dressed and I told her to cook dinner and that I would be back in two hours. Now I'm on my way to the spot. Twenty minutes later, I was at my crib. I unlocked the door but before I opened it I felt a gun to the back of my head.

The niggah told me to stay still while he searched me. He got my forty-five from off my hip. He told me to open the door but move slow. Niggah pushed us into the house and into my living room, making me sit down. His gun was still pointed at me. He walked around to my view and it was the niggah Petey. I fired this niggah because he started doing some shady shit a few weeks back.

This niggah must have lost his mind if he thinks I'm going to let someone fuck me over. He wasn't saying shit and the look on his face let me know he didn't think this shit threw all the way. I'm in a good mood I'll humor this situation for a little moment and play along with his dumb ass!

Me: Man P why you doing this?

Petey: Niggah you tried to fuck me and leave me in the dust after all the shit I done for your ass! If I went to the cops you would be buried under the jail in protective custody because we both know many niggahs want yo head bitch!

Me: So now you planning to be a snitch now?

Petey: Never said that shit Chip but I am planning on taking over your empire! This a nice ass house. I want everything you own and run!

Me: I will sign everything over to you right now but if you kill me that niggah King gonna take over by any means Petey and you know I'm telling the truth! I'll give you all I have and we go on like this never happened! Deal?

Petey: That niggah King I plan on taking out too! You can sign it all over but I still have to end your life!

Me: Why tho? I just planned to give you everything in my name. I'll even throw in thirty percent of my business. What you think about the deal now.

Petey: Nah there is a fifty thousand dollar bounty on your head and I'm sure when I finish you and take in yo girl I will get the whole 1.2 mill! See I'll take all you got now but I will come out with more after I run up in that sweet innocent girl of yours making her my bitch for a few weeks and then turn her in alive. I been putting this together for a while now! So where the deeds at so you can.....

I cut him off by launching at him from the couch. The gun dropped, I got on top of him when he fell from me tackling him and started punching the shit out of him. He then got me off him and we made it to our feet quick. He rushed me and I rushed him. Punches was flying but I heard two gunshots and this niggah fell into me causing us to both fall to the floor with him on top of me.

I heard Lucky ask if I was ok. I told him yeah and to help me get this niggah off me. Him and Mac came to help me. I got up off the floor and called Pablo to come clean this shit up. I walked upstairs to my master bedroom and went to the bathroom to clean up. This niggah didn't do shit to my face but bust my nose. When I got cleaned up, I changed my clothes and packed up a few bags.

That's it I'm going to the safe house and be under my baby for a few days. Just until I can figure out who else got the bounty out on me. I told my niggahs my plans and we chopped it up for a little while. Then I had to go run and handle some more business before I made my way back to my baby. I don't want nothing to happen to her but I can't trust no one with her but Huey, Mac and of course Lucky the most.

An hour later I was finally back at my babies place. I got my stuff out my truck and walked inside. I went into the living room and turned the tv on. I then went to take my stuff upstairs. When I came back down I went into the kitchen where happiness was still cooking. I grabbed her and started kissing on her neck and then joined our mouths. Our kiss was interrupted right before it got deeper.