Five

Finally have a break from school and work. These next two weeks I'm going to enjoy my time off with my girls and family. Tonight we are all hanging at my moms with my sister, drinking and clowning. Mookie is out in the streets and my niece is upstairs sleep, while my moms at work. Lucky is going to come by and take me home later. We just talking shit but I can tell Jesickah doesn't like Nataleah.

Huey has been all over Nataleah and Jesickah hates it but he not her man and I have nothing to do with it. Jesickah keeps saying slick shit under her breath and calling her out her name but Nat is ignoring her childish ass. Nat hasn't really gave Huey the time of day that I know of but I really don't care either. I need to chop it up with Jesickah so I told her to come to the kitchen with me.

Jesickah: What's up!

Me: What the fuck is your problem tonight?

Jesickah: Nothing! Why?

Me: You keep saying fly shit towards Nat why?

Jesickah: She thinks I don't know about her and Charlie but I do!

Me: So what he is not your man yo! But I called you in here to ask you about Chip, he asked me out on a date for tomorrow night! Is he a bad guy?

Jesickah: Damn now both you bitches stepping on my territory! Chip don't want you he just wants to fuck and win a bet that has been placed on you! I fucked him the night before last to be honest!

Nataleah: You are a messy ass female. Charlie told me about you and how you a toss up!

Jesickah: Bitch you don't know shit! As bad as he talks about you, you need not to say shit right now!

Nataleah: He has nothing bad to say about me because I'm not your hoe ass! Oh and thanks for giving him that check the other day he paid my car insurance and phone bill. As far as Chip goes there is no bet on her and he really does like you Tee. He wants nothing but the best for you and has never gave this gum ball bitch a chance!

Jesickah: Charlie took my money and spent it on you? I could fuck you up right now you broke bitch!

Me: You're not going to touch no one here and thanks for telling me how you really feel about me! D always said you wasn't my true friend but I fought with him because I thought he was lying but now I see the truth!

Jesickah: So you're going to stick up for this bitch Tee? I been more than a friend to you over the years but ok! D gone now what you going to do?

Me: Nat has been more than a friend to me! You right D is gone and right now I'm going to finally do what he been asked me to! We are done being friends I want nothing else to do with you or anyone like you!

Jesickah: You think you better than me Tee? We don't got to be friends that's cool! I wish D was alive cause I would fuck him in your face bitch!

Nataleah: See you not no true friend bitch! Before you go I got some for you!

Nat punched Jes dead in the face, she fell to the floor and Nat jumped right on top of her. We tried breaking up the fight and when we got them apart Jes tried saying sorry to me but I told her to leave while the tears fell down my cheeks. I can't believe after all I been through Jes had the nerve to come at me like that. I pulled myself together and called Lucky to come get me, so I could go home and be alone....

***************The Next Morning*****************

Woke up still thinking about everything that was said and done last night. I stayed in bed, letting my mind wonder until I fell back to sleep. I woke up to my phone and door bell ringing. I looked at the clock to see it was 12:43 p.m. I jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs to answer the door. It was Lucky, Chip and Huey. I opened the door and the look on their face reminded me what I went to bed in.

Wearing just D's muscle shirt and boxers, I closed the door right away and ran upstairs to throw on a bra and sweats. I went into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I walked back downstairs and they were now in my living room. I walked into the kitchen and got me a glass of milk and put a frozen breakfast burrito into the microwave. Then I walked into the living room.

Lucky: Damn sis, you must of had a long night! Did you party after I brought you home? You just woke up huh?

Me: Shut up! Always talking shit! I came home alone smart ass and yeah I did been very tired from school and work!

Lucky: I know that's the truth because yo ass stay on go! But I got the whole scope of what happened last night!

Me: Seriously! By who?

Chip: From Xya and Jhustyx! I hope you don't believe that bet shit tho!

Me: No I didn't but our friendship ended for good last night!

Huey: My boy told you to leave her trifling ass alone a long time ago but at least now you know the truth! On the other hand I heard your girl Nat pieced her up! Wish I could of seen that shit!

Me: Yeah she did and it was hard trying to break them up!

Huey: That's what her ass get! But you know I'm not with Nat right? She cool to fuck on but she crazy on the low man!

Lucky: Niggah you got feelings for her ass! Be real! Spending bread on her and shit!

Me: But to be fair brother it's not his bread he spending! It's his hoes money!

Huey: Tell him sis! I still got my doe and using these hoes on her!

Me: She told Jesickah that all in her face last night!

Chip: Damn that's crazy but I need to talk to you alone!

We walked into my kitchen, while I pulled out stuff to make us lunch since they was going to hang for a while!

Chip: ok I'm going to be honest I really like you! I talked to your brother Lucky about me talking to you. Out of respect, I know you was D's girl and I don't want to step my boundaries with that. But I do really like you and want to see where this could go. I don't want you to believe there is any bet on you or anything like that either! Jesickah said that shit out of jealousy and because she wants me to fuck with her but I'm not one to fuck hoes or entertain them!

Me: Ok but if I believed what she had to say do you think you would be in my house right now? As far as you asking yo boys about me, that's a different subject. Yes D is my love but it's been five years he has left me. Do you think he would want you to talk to me? Be honest!

Chip: I asked the fellas because that was their boy too and I'm not trying to disrespect him in no way! Honestly I can't say for sure if he would want me to talk to you or not but I do know he knows I'm not out here to dog you or do you bad ma!

Me: Ok I just don't want to give you a chance and then there is drama with other females or you do me bad!

Chip: Before I even try to dog you out I will walk away and if you feel like I'm doing you wrong let me know and I will set the shit straight. That even goes for the drama ma!

Me: Ok so where do we go from here?

Chip: Let me show you what I'm trying to do ma!

I agreed to give him that chance. We hugged and he joined the guys back in the living room while I cooked lunch for us. After we ate, they sat around watching a movie while I went upstairs to shower.  When I got out the shower and got dressed I laid on my bed and started thinking about D. I wish I could hear his voice. Life without him is hard! Just as I was asking myself how he would feel about me giving Chip a chance, I dozed off to sleep!