Seven

We talked until they took him to the back. I slept for two hours and then our princess was up. I called the courts and found out he went for a bail hearing later that day. I fed our daughter and then got us dressed. I went to his hearing and heard the bail set. When I left I went straight to a bail bonds and paid for him to get out. Then I went and sat at the jail waiting for him to be released.

I pray this never happens again but I would rather go through this then to never see or hear from him again. We sat for six hours and then he walked through the doors. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him like I haven't seen him in months. When we left we dropped stinker with his mom and went home. When we got home he called the boys to let them know what went down and then showered.

When he got in the shower I waited for a little while and then went to join him. I grabbed him and hugged him for a little while then he turned around and kissed me deeply. I broke our kiss and trailed kisses down his chest to his raging monster. I sucked it into my mouth and watched his facial expressions. I sucked him in and out my mouth not being able to take all of him.

He put his hand in my hair and started to guide me to go faster. He then stopped me and lifted me up to his lips again. We kissed passionately, he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He then lined up his monster to my opening and slid in me slowly. I moaned out and pulled him in tighter. He brought up the rhythm going faster.

After a while, he pulled out of me and let me down. He turned off the shower, got out holding my hand. And walked us to our room. When we got in the room he kissed me, walking us to the bed. He laid me down and positioned hisself between my legs on his knees. He lifted up my legs and started pleasuring my wet box with his tongue. He then got up and laid between my legs and slid in me deep.

We made love for over forty five minutes but got interrupted by someone knocking at the door downstairs. He got dressed, told me we would finish later and walked out the door. I got up and went to jump in the shower. When I got out the shower, I got dressed and laid down in the bed, watching tv until I fell asleep....

Mookie's POV

Man I went to meet up with Dro and Mac. I get a text saying meet them at another spot. I go to the spot, text I'm here and waited. Three minutes later black trucks and police cars surround me. They pulled me out the car and went straight for where I stash my weed at. Just so happen I picked up my full package from the drop, earlier in the day. Instead of them searching my ride they knew exactly where to go!

They got my ass but all I have to do is get a hold of OG and he will handle this shit on getting me out. I called my baby because I know her ass would trip if I didn't walk into that door. She pissed but I refuse to let her know everything and I can't say much on the phones but she will know what's up when I walk out this bitch. Went to court the next morning on the damn monitor.

The judge was cool since it is my first time getting in trouble but she had to take some hammer down on me because of what all I got caught with. When I walked out the bitch, my girls was sitting right there waiting on me. J told me they been there for over six hours and then told me she bailed me out. That shit pissed me off because that is money we been saving up.

When I thought about if she would of listened to me and had OG bail me out, all that money I would have to pay back. It was better that I just had to stack it all back up. My baby is a good woman and I surely don't deserve her. After we dropped my daughter off with my mom and we went home, she surprised me jumping in the shower with me but I wanted to dick her down. I could of kept going but the knocking on the door stopped that and I could see she was upset.

Me: What's up niggah!

Lucky: Niggah why you didn't call me? I'm here to pick yo ass up! You ready?

Me: Niggah I'm not calling y'all from the jail! I'm trying to not incriminate everyone so I called home but let's go!

Lucky: I feel ya niggah but yo girl need to throw her phone too! We all did that shit man!

I hoped in the car with the niggah and he took me to OG! He was at our sis Tee spot. That's his low-key spot that only Huey, lucky and I know about. We don't even use our own cars when we go there because we not trying to bring heat to her shit. Our brother D would want it the same way. When we get close we always pull up to the hoe Christina's crib, jump the fence, hop in another whip and go a block away from Tee's.

Jump the fence and walk a little minute. We enter threw the back door always using the spare key he hid back there. The cameras stay rolling at her spot just to make sure they always safe. OG don't even be trying to have meetings there but tonight we on some don't trust nobody type shit now. When I walked in I told OG everything that happened and he made a few calls before we all dipped to the shop together.