Eleven

Honestee's POV

I love how things have been with Oxteivyan and the girls. My mom is happy for me but my girls are skeptical of the hole thing. Linda is ok with everything she just keeps telling me to be careful. Lucky is still watching out for me and has been telling me that I have changed Oxteivyan a lot. He has been coming home early, spending a lot of time with me, buying me gifts and he just took us to Jamaica.

After making love this morning and getting ready, we are on the road for a surprise. He wasn't giving up no clues and was acting like a cocky ass. After a forty-five minute drive we pulled up to a big two story, huge front yard, fenced in house. I asked him if this was the surprise he said no that he wanted us to just look at this house. We all hopped out the car and walked up. We walked up to the double glass doors and before he rang the bell the door opened.

Lady: Hello are you here to look at the house?

O: Yes we are! Can you tell us about it?

Lady: Yes come in. My name is Tiffany! This house has two living rooms, a big kitchen with a breakfast nook and island, eight bedrooms and five bathrooms, a office with a library, a theater in the basement, play room, pool, basketball court, guest house and boat house with deck. Also has a six car garage with a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment above it.

We walked around to see the house for ourselves. The first living-room was normal size with ceiling to floor windows but when you walked to the other side of the walk in area and stairs that living room was like three living rooms in one with ceiling to floor windows. We walked into the kitchen and it was huge. It had a huge island in the middle of the room with a big sink, double ovens, three door fridge, a walk in pantry, and a lot of cabinets.

We walked down a hall that had the office with a library, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. We walked up the gold framed stairs and when you got to the top there was a hug wall to wall floor to ceiling window that looked out to the backyard. The second floor went into a U-shape that opened up to the first floor, front door and where you walk in before you go to either living room. To the left was three big bedrooms and two full bathrooms.

Two of the bedrooms had built in shelves that looked like steps and nice walk in closets. The girls chose those rooms right away. I had to tell them it's not our house we're just looking. Then to the right was the open play room, another bathroom and then another bedroom. Then the master suite. The master suite had big wall to ceiling windows, the room alone looked like two full size rooms in one, and two big walk in closets on opposite sides of the room.

The bathroom had his and her sinks with black marble and gold around, with big mirrors. It had a hug jacuzzi bathtub that could fit three O's comfortably. The shower was separate from the tub and on the opposite side, it had a shower head at the top and three lining the walls around it. The toilet was in its own secluded area with a door to close you in for privacy, opposite the shower in the bathroom.

We walked out back to see a huge never-ending pool with a waterfall, a Sauna, a cabana area, the basketball court and a boat house with a deck that was sitting on the lake. The guest house was nice. It was a one bedroom, one bathroom home with a full kitchen. The garage was big and nice. The apartment above it was huge and nice. I fell in love with the house but it was way to much for us.

O: So what do you think?

Me: I love it but we can't afford this and don't you think it's too big?

O: I didn't ask you all that, happiness! It's not to big and I just want my girls to be safe and happy!

Tiffany: I will take the girls to the main house to give you guys time to talk this over.