They just sat there and didnt move. At this point i was pregnant, tired, adn exhausted. I started spraying the mase. THen Lala fired off 2 gunshots. Then them niggas started shooting back. They done lost they damn mind. Lala and I ran and got our bags from by the door and ran out the house. We hopped in her car and left. 

We have been driving for about an hour when we decided that we was gone stay at a hotel. We went to a hotel thats about an hour away. Soon as we got our room, i went right to sleep. 

Hours later.....I woke up to my phone ringing. I turned over and looked at the caller id. It was Queen(prince mama). I aint answer the phone. She left a voicemessge and sent a text. I wanted to know what the text say so I did since i aint got the iphone no more, i got a galaxy, it wont show if i read it or not

Text message:

Queen- What happene Prince call me over to the house so I went, I see gunshots in the roof and stuff and he pissed like a mfo

After I read the message, I decided I was gone reply back

Text message:

Me- yo son is a jack.....im not gone tell u what i found out yesterday but when i woke up this morning me and lala was on the couch i opened my eyes and closed my nose to see him and his boys was  smoking weed, mind u me and lala are 8 monthes pregnant so we cant be around that, so me ans lala kept telling them to leave but no they didnt want to so i got my mace and lala got her gun, i sprayed and she sot 2 shots then they starting shooting at us so we left

After I sent that message i put my phone on vibrate and went back to sleep.

The next morning......

Lala POV

I woke up cause both me and Diamond phone kept going off. I finally sat up in the bed and i had 12 missed calls and 29 messgaes. The messages kept coming. I finally looked at them. They were from Ray, I read one and i couldnt believe it.

Me- yo Diamond get up get up get up

Diamond-what yo

Me-ray and prince(i said getting teary eye)

Diamond-tell me what df happened to my mf-ing man

Me-they got shot, they at the hospital

Diamond jumped up and so did I we ran out the hotel with our sweats and tank top, our hair was looking a mess.We got in the car and sped off. Soon we was at the hospital. We jumped out and went in. We asked for them and they told us to sit. When we went to sit Diamond started to cry. I hugged her and cried myseld cause my man was hurt to.

Diamond POV

When I heard Prince got shot, my heart stop. I love him so much. I cant afford to lose him. I sat back and cried. Hours later the doctor came and said the we can see them. Lala went to Ray room adn I went to Prince room. I told everyone to stay for a minute so we can talk. I ran in his room and jumped on him. He squeaked. 

Me- im sorry for everything bae please forgive me i cant lose u please

Prince-im okay, i gotta tell u something

Me- i already know, did she get sumbody to do this

Prince-how u know

Me-bae she is the party planner, she was laughing so i took her phone and read yall messages

Prince-im sorry

Me- are u okay

Prince- yes

After we talked, everyone else started to come in. Hours later, I left and went to see Ray. He was doing fine. I spent a lil time with him and then me and Lala left. We headed back to the hotel and went to sleep.

The next day.....

Today Prince and Ray was getting out. Today was also suppose to be the baby shower. I got dressed in a big shirt and some tights and went and picked up the boys. Lala decided that she was staying home cause her feet was hurting. Shit my feet was hurting me to. Once I got to the hospital, I signed them out and they came rolling to the car in a wheel chair. They then got in and I headed to the house to get Lala.

When I got to the house this girl was crawling on the floor. I was laughing at her ahh. That what she get. Karma is a bitch. The other day she act like she couldnt help me with my shoes now look at her crawling on the floor. Ray ran and picked her up. I told her to lets go and we headed to Golden Coral. We was finna pig out at a buffet early in the morning. 

Finally we got to Golden Coral. We went in and paid. THen we went and sat down . The waitress came and asked us what we want and we told her. She then came back with out drinks and we got up and got our food. Once I got everything, I went to sit. As soon as I sat down I got a phone call. It was from the party planner. I answered it.

Me-hello

She- hey im so sorry i didnt no he had a girl, im sorrry i aint know he was yo babydaddy, please dont kill me, im sorry, dont kill me, please, i feel bad crazy stuff been happening (she cried out)

Me- i aint even worried about it, but if u sleep with him againd crazier ish gone be happening

She-u wont have to worry

Me-alright, the decorations done

She-yea the guest should be arriving @4

Me-okay

On that note we hung up. I then started to dig into my food. It was so good. I saw a big shadow over me. I looked up and it was Lala. Her plate was full up. She sat down and ate. Soon the boys came and ate. Everybody was done with there food so we left. We headed back home. On the way home, I decided to bring up a topic.

Me-girl i wanna move

Lala-me to girl

Prince-what u mean

Ray-yea what my nigga said

Me-I dont want to stay in the house im in now

Prince-why

Me-look here i aint even much finna argue with u, when u start paying some bills then u can have something to say

Lala-exactly

prince- when u ask me to pay some bills u can snap

I didnt respond to him. Soon we was home. I went and took a shower. I then came out and put on my pink fitted dress and some pink bow flipflops. I did my hair in a messy bun with a side bang. Lala then came in my room with her blue fitted dress and blue bow flipflops and the same hairstyle. We had on the same jewlry its just mine was pink and hers was blue. We both went downstairs and watched tv. Soon the boys came downstairs with the same thing. Polo shirt, cargos, and nikes. Prince was pink and Ray was blue. We had planned on taking prego pics to we had to match. 

Hours later....

It was time for us to leave for the baby shower. We got on the freeway and headed there. When we finally got there, we got out and went inside. There were cameras flashing everywhere. I went to my side and Lala went to her side. People came up to me and started talking. We ate. We played a few games. Dances a little and that was it.