I laughed at her, “Yes, boss.” I said as she rolled her eyes smiling at me. “Well let’s get this show on the road brah!” I groaned, “Now you watch too much Dog The Bounty Hunter.” She hit my shoulder giggling, “Don’t dis the dog.” She told me as I rolled my eyes, “Jedi Tony.” I smiled and looked at her, “Yes princess Andrea.” I giggled at him, “Were is our ship? Do the damned droids have it again?” “Sadly no, Obi one Jamie took it for a spin.” We both laughed as we got to Vic and Mikes.

~mike~

“Hey Kellin!” I said as he walked in with Vic, “Going over to Tony’s wanna come with?” I nodded, “Yeah Frenchi is working right now so I mine as well.” “Wait is Tony actually going to be home this time?” We all laughed, “Yeah, Kellin he is spending time with Andrea.” He laughed as we walked outside to see Jamie roll up in his car. I laughed, “Let’s get in Hime’s car.” I said as I hopped in the front seat. “Hey?” Jamie said as I chuckled, “We are going to Tony’s house” He looked at me, “Tony told me to meet him and Andy here.”

I got out of the car, “No need to go anywere.” I said, “why?” “Tony and Andrea are coming over.” I smiled as I sat on the trunk of Vic’s car. As I watched Tony’s car pull up, “Hey guys!” Andy said as she got out of the car, “Hey Panda, why are you here?” She giggled, “Mom called earlier waking me saying she is having a Barbeque.” I jumped up, “YES!” I shouted as everyone laughed, “Take two cars. I call Kellin and Vic because Tony is getting Stephanie. We are going to prove to her that we are brother and sister.” I chuckled at her smiling. “I’ll go with Tony.” She nodded along with Tony.

I got into his truck, as we drove to Stephanie’s house. She walked outside after throwing a fit she finally got in the back. “You do know this is the first time I’m going to meet your mom right?” Steph said as I chuckled, “Good she is an amazing cook and an amazing parent to Andrea and Tony.” She groaned, “Not you too Mike.” I looked at her, “Your kidding me right? Are you purposely denying that they are siblings so you can tear them apart because if you are that’s a real bitch move.” I said as I turned around again not paying attention to her explanation.

I looked at my phone, seeing that Tony texted me while we were stopped,

Tony: Thanks bro…She still doesn’t believe it though it’s starting to piss me off a little.

Me: Me too Tone me too…

~Andrea~
I started singing Pick Up The Phone by Falling In Reverse,

‘Pick up the phone,

D’

Kellin, Vic, and Jamie all applauded, “Thanks guys,” I said blushing like crazy, “Well we are here.” I ran out of the car and went inside, “MOMMY!” I screamed as I hugged her, she giggled at me “Hello to you Andrea.” I giggled, “I missed you!” she kissed my head, “I missed you too Panda.” I giggled as Stephanie and Tony walked in, “TONY COME HERE IT’S OUR MAMMA SHE WANTS YOU!” I yelled as everyone chuckled at me, “Did you take-“ “Yes mother, your son was very helpful and brought it with us this morning and gave it to me.”

She patted my head as Tony finally got over here, “I heard you gave your sister her medican with out her fighting you…what is your secret?” He laughed, “Uh…I don’t know she just got excited when I told her that I agreed to get tats done, than I grabbed them from her room when we got them I just gave one to her.” “Wait, your telling me that she really is your sister? That you weren’t just pulling my leg.” Steph said in front of our mom.

My mom looked at her like she had two heads, “why would he do that, he is serious when it comes to his little sister.” Mom said side hugging me, I nodded; “it’s true it’s true.” I told her as I smiled, “Welp I better go say hello to my fatha.” “Now Jedi Tony were is darth fatha?” mom shook her head at me, as she answered, “At the grill like usual.” I smiled “DARTH FATHA!” I screamed as I ran to the grill. He looked at me as I hugged him, “How are you dad?” He chuckled, “Great now my little girl is here.”

“Yuup so are my brothers.” He laughed, “I know I already talked to them except Tony, were is her anyway?” I rolled my eyes, “With Stephanie, hehe it’s her first time meeting you guys.” I giggled as I skipped over to Mike, he took out my phone handing it to Kellin, “NO MIKE PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THE BLACK HOLE OF DOOM!” he laughed as Tony and Stephanie came out. “Michael Christopher Fuentes put me down!” he laughed. “Seriously Mike, my tattoos!” he put me down, “Sorry I forgot.”

“It’s fine but you can put Stephanie in my traditional spot.” He laughed as he smiled at Tony who got wide eyes, “Babe I gotta go get something from my old room I’ll be right back.” He ran in the house and up the stairs, Mike, Vic, Kellin and I looked at one another laughing our asses off. Mike ran scooping up Stephanie who is screaming her head off, as Tony looked outside he groaned as mike threw her in the water. Vic, Kellin, Mike and I all started laughing our asses off.

When we got Stephanie some of my clothes to wear, we all sat down and ate, “Uno Memento.” I called to my mom as I looked in the mirror, scratching my arms, I sat on the floor waiting for the cutting urge to go away. Stupid  memories, I thought as I saw Tony come in, “Everything okay? Mom said you been up here since after dinner?” I groaned, “Just having an Urge to cut…” I said softly so I thought he couldn’t hear me.

“Well it’s a good thing I came up,” He added as he sat next to me, HE put his arms around me as he kissed my head, “Sis you always have me if you feel the urge, you also have the guys downstairs,” I nodded and hugged him, “It’s just so tempting around Stephanie, she can be so mean to me..” I said, “I know and I’m sorry Andy.” I just nodded.