chapter 12

“Here are the rules. No drinking, no drugs, no sex, no tearing down street signs, no kidnapping, no committing any illicit acts I haven’t mentioned. Curfew is midnight and there will be a roll call taken each night at midnight that consists of us just knocking on your door and checking on you, nothing special. Let’s keep PDA down to a minimum, if possible. There will be a field trip every day, but it isn’t mandatory to go. There are two pools and four hot tubs, as well as an extensive game room.” A resounding cheer erupted. “As for today, you can all relax and kick back and tonight, we’ll be going out to eat at 8 to commemorate our safe journey here. The chaperones will be staying in room 112- 120. If anything happens call emergency services first and then find a chaperone. With that said, have fun!” Senora Schiff lectured. Another ecstatic cheer resounded and then everyone dispersed to go check out the house.

Sin looked over at Ross, whose face lit up excitedly.

“Race you to the hot tub?” Sin questioned. Ross stood up and stretched, nodding tiredly. Sin could see, as if in slow motion, as Ross’s t-shirt slid upwards, exposing the rough muscles of his six pack. Sin suddenly wanted to rip off Ross’s shirt, to see the hard planes of his chest, to run his fingers along every inch of Ross’s heated skin. Ross’s stretch moved every muscle in his body languidly, making Sin ache to touch him.

“1, 2 GO!” Ross shouted quickly, catching Sin off guard. He turned and bolted out of the room.

“HEY!” Sin laughed. He took off after the boy’s retreating figure. They chased each other down the hallways, somehow coming across the hot tubs. They looked around, both simultaneously on the same page. When they saw no one within a ten foot radius they stripped off their t-shirts and shorts and jumped into the hot tub in their boxers.

“Ungh,” Sin groaned loudly. The heat of the hot tub seemed to alleviate all of the tension in his body instantly. Ross’s head snapped up. That sound caused a certain tightening in his lower regions. He could imagine taking Sin higher and higher with every touch of his hands, sending him to a certain ecstasy… What the Hell!?! What on earth am I thinking about!?! He leaned back and closed his eyes, needing to just relax. He couldn’t have insane thoughts like these again. It was just… weird.

Sin watched as Ross leaned back, exposing his glistening wet broad chest. Fuck, he thought, feeling himself harden. Suddenly his vision became blurred and he knew what he needed to do to see straight again. He knew what he needed to do to quell this hunger. He reached over and slid one leg over Ross’s waist. Ross’s eyes snapped open, and what Sin saw reflected there shocked him. He didn’t see fright, or terror, or even surprise. He saw his own need reflected back in them.

As if his dreams were coming to life, he felt Sin sling his leg over his waist, matching their hard lengths together. Ross could feel himself throb in need for this moment, throb in need of Sin and only Sin. They both acknowledged each other’s hunger, the twin ferocious looks in their eyes saying everything. Ross was perfectly in tune with his thoughts and emotions for once. He lifted his hands to Sin’s waist, needing to feel him. Sin’s eyes widened slightly. Ross looked down and brushed his thumbs along Sin’s abs softly, making him draw in a deep breath. It was enough for Ross’s eyes to snap back up to Sin’s face. Sin’s face was a face of pure lust. The noise he’d made, along with his gorgeous features curved in a craving that was only for Ross, only urged Ross on. He wanted to claim Sin, to take his lips and his body and make slow, delicious love to every single part of his body. He wanted to draw him out to the highest point he could go and let him linger there until he screamed out Ross’s name and Ross’s name only, begging and pleading for Ross to-

“Sin! What are you doing!? Is that homo raping you again!?” a familiar high pitched voice screeched. Both Ross and Sin jerked away from each other at the same time, both of them panting hard though they hadn’t really done anything but acknowledge each other’s need. That said, it was enough to make Ross’s head spin. It was either that or the fact that they’d been in the hot tub much longer than the maximum of fifteen minutes.

“You know what, Monique? I think we need to have a little talk,” Sin growled, jumping out of the tub and taking her hand. Ross found a towel and wrapped it around his waist, stumbling his way back to the room that he and Sin were going to share for two weeks. He fell onto his bed, not bothering to change out of his clothes. He was too damn exhausted to even think about that. He leaned his head against his pillow, the combination of heat and dehydration making it impossible to think. Thankfully, that was the way he wanted it. He let himself slowly drift off, feeling nothing but the chill and the soggy towel clinging to his hips.

Ross slowly walked down the ramp into the restaurant, wishing he’d picked a better day to fall asleep in his towel. His hair was still soggy and kept dripping down onto his face. When they moved to sit down, the seating arrangement ended up in a sort of strange fashion. In order from left to right, it went: Ted, Ross, Sin, and Monique. Monique had her arm around Sin and was sitting in his lap, whispering dirty things really loudly in his ear. This made Ross severely uncomfortable, and he stared down at the napkin in his lap morosely.

“Hey,” a voice whispered, making Ross look up in confusion. Ted was leaning over, a smile gracing his face. Out of all of Sin’s friends, Ross had always liked Ted the best. He was friendly and kind to everyone he met. He didn’t bully anyone- as far as Ross knew.

“Want to play a game?” Ted questioned. His eyes were alive with amusement.

“Sure,” Ross agreed, perking up instantaneously. Anyone who knew Ross knew he thoroughly enjoyed games. His best quality was his intellect, or at least, that’s what his mum used to say. Ted leaned in farther, his sea green eyes coming in dangerous proximity to Ross’s. Yet, Ross could never be scared of Ted. Ted was a good guy.

“Guess how many people are gay at this table,” he said.

“What!?” Ross screeched. His heart beat six times as fast. Did he know? What did he know? What did he think Ted thought? Wait…what? Am I gay? Why else would I react like that?

“Yeah, you’re not a homophobe, are you?” Ted asked. No, I always just assumed that you were one! Ross gaped. Am I gay? Would it matter? Ross couldn’t imagine himself with a woman. He assumed that that was because of Katie. He always just assumed that he’d die a single man. He’d never had a problem with that. Now, though, the thought of being with a man scared him. He couldn’t imagine trusting all of his heart and his secrets with anyone. The only person who truly knew him well enough was Sin. Ross turned to look at his companion. Sin was currently glaring at Monique. Could he imagine himself in a relationship with Sin? The thought made his pulse jump again. Sin already held him like a lover. As a matter of fact, he’d straddled him just earlier in the hot tub… NO! Stop these thoughts right now!  Ross scolded himself. First of all, Sin has a girlfriend, so he’s not gay. Second of all, he had someone. He wasn’t a single man.

“You think Sin is gay?” Ted asked. His shock wasn’t loud enough for Sin to hear, but Brody turned from across the table, his eyes locking with Ross’s. His hands clenched into fists. Oh, no. Had he offended Brody somehow? What the fuck was wrong with him?

“No, no! I just heard some, ah, choice words coming from Monique that startled me. That’s all!” Ross uttered. Even though he spoke to Ted, it felt like he was trying to pacify Brody.

“I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Ross blurted quickly. He threw his napkin on the table and power walked into the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face, trying to get himself together. It was times like these, when his anxiety spiked, that it was harder to repress the memories. The only person who could really help keep them away was Sin, but he was busy right now. The bathroom door opened behind Ross. Ross mumbled an apology and moved to leave, but an arm grabbed him roughly on the bicep.

“You should be sorry, you faggot,” Brody growled.