EPILOGUE

10 years has passed, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon and ji-eun are no longer in the b2st café.

Ji-eun is now the president of the company that handles the hotel, restaurant and malls.

Doojoon is now married and have one child, he is now the president of the lee corporation and their company was merging with his wife. He is now known as one of the successful and powerful man in korea.

Junhyung is no longer the manager of b2st café, he is now a president of an entertainment agency, and he decided to pursue his dreams to make music.

Gikwang is now an owner of Bars, he named it "Beast", he has many branch now in south korea and manage them all. He still hasn't changed and still a playboy.

Hyunseung is now successful Business man, he has his own company now and factories that deliver goods in hotel and restaurants. He also owns now the orphanage that he has been to. He also builds a foundation together with all of them that provides scholarship to the children in the orphanage.

Dongwoon is now a doctor, he decided to major in nervous system and psychiatry. He is now one of well known for being young doctor. Although he is still finishing his internship he is already popular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YANG YOSEOB THE FAMOUS FRANCE PATISSIERE

Q: now you're that famous, what is your next step?

YS: I've stayed in france for long, I think I will return to my country and build my own bake shop. I miss the feeling being at home.

Q: this maybe something personal, you're also popular from your cute looks and great personality, many girls are dying to be with you, are you with someone now? or do you like someone?

YS: I do have someone I like

Q: is she also a patissiere like you? is she here at france?

YS:heh that's a secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JH: "what are you reading ji-eun?"

JE: "junhyung-ah! What are you doing here!"

JH: "heh you're reading the magazine that yoseob was featured on"

Ji-eun was embarrassed and bow her head.

JE: "he's coming back"

JH: "isn't that a good news!"

JE: "I'm nervous! What if he doesn't feel the same anymore, what if he really does someone he likes and it's not me"

JH: "geez how pessimistic, he called me yesterday, he said his departure is tomorrow afternoon, he's with suzy, do you want to come"

JE: "i-I can't face him, I think I'm not ready"

JH: "hmmm, okay"

...

The next day, ji-eun was nervous, It's already afternoon and she knows that yoseob is back with suzy. to run away from the problem, she went to the beach that is near the resthouse of yoseob grandparents.

Eversince yoseob went to france, she'll always go there to relax and clear her mind. It became her comfort place.

She removed her shoes and walk by the beach, letting the waves pass through her feet. Enjoying the sunset.

JE: "sigh, what am I doing, why am I sulking in here, should I face him, but what should I say.. sigh it's been 10 years and I still love him, does he still feel the same way.. maybe he's with suzy now"