CHAPTER 2: WELCOME PARTY

After the incident Ji-eun stayed at the office because she was too afraid to get out

DW: "argh my face hurt, what should we do manager"

JH: "don't talk to me! My head is aching! Someone give me ice!"

YS: "Here manager, sigh for a girl she's very violent, scary"

GK: "She's the first girl who has ever hit me! My pride as popular to girls is GONE! That's it! I'm Going to cure her trauma with boys!"

HS: "heh? And how can you do that!"

GK: "I'm going to use my charisma! No girls can resist me! Haha!"

YS: "Stop it, you'll just scare her more, didn't you remember, she called you pervert! Haha!"

GK: "why you!!!!!!!!!"

Gikwang was about to punched yoseob but dongwoon stopped them

DW: "hyungs! Stop it, we shouldn't be fight, we should make our chief comfortable with us"

HS: "How about a WELCOME PARTY?"

All the boys look at hyunseung

HS: "what?!"

DW: "haha! We we're just surprised hyung"

GK: "that's a good idea!"

YS: "yeah! Better than your plan! Haha"

GK: "do you want a piece of me"

JH: "stop it all of you, if you don't stop fighting I'll cut in half your salary!"

E: "sorry manager"

JH: "all of you prepare a welcome party for our chief"

E: "YES!!!!"

....

It's getting dark outside and Ji-eun is still inside her office

JE: "what should I do! I'm too scared to go outside, and I'm hungry, maybe omma is right, I should have overcome my trauma, but how?"

Her stomach grumbles again and she heard a knock on the door. She was scared to open the door.

JE: "Ji-eun! Be strong! You can't forever ignore boys! Hwaiting!"

Slowly she approached the door and grabbed the door knob. Slowly she slightly opened the door an peek outside. But no one is there.

So she opened the door widely and surprised to see a rose on the floor with a note tied on it saying:

Follow the roses

So slowly she followed the roses. She was scared and her heart is beating fast. She was nervous to see them, she was hesitant to go.

JE: "Ji-eun! Your old enough! Fight your fears! You can do it! You should apologize to them. fighting!"

She slapped her cheeks and continue following the roses and finally she reached the door.

JE: "ok ji-eun! This is it, once you opened the door apologize to them! Nah! Dool! Seht!"

She opened the door

JE: "I'M SORRY"
E: "WELCOME CHIEF"

JE: "eh?!"

DW: "why are you apologizing chief?"

JE: "a-a-ahmm f-f-fo-r b-be-ing r-rude to all o-f you, a-and f-for m-misunderstanding"

GK: "heh, don't worry chief, we understand.." he said while approaching ji eun then he place his arm around her shoulder

Jieun was startled. She duck and she accidentally hit gikwang with her elbow

GK: "o-o-owww, that hurts..."

JE: "oh no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

she bows many times and felt like crying.

YS: "oy oy! I told you to stop doing that, haha you deserve it!"

DW: "chief are you scared that we're here, or you want us to go farther from you?"

JE: "i-its o-ok, just don't come too close"

HS: "chief here is your seat, we organize a program as a welcome party"

JH: "yosh! Everyone! Let's prepare!"

After a few minutes, gikwang presented himself as the emcee. He is wearing a wig and a skirt

JE: "pffft! Why do you look like that!"

GK: "Finally you smiled! Well since you're afraid of boys we think that we should look like a girl, so you wouldn't be scared of us"

JE: "thank you, I'm sorry for causing all of you too much trouble"

GK: "yosh!! Let's go with the program, representing! The b2uties! "

The boys went out wearing women clothes and wig

GK: "Annyeong Ms. Ji-eun, i'm lee Gikwang, the sexiest of them all! and i will be you emcee"
he performed his sexy dance

GK: "next is Son doongwoon! wearing a long pink gown"

DW: "Hi Ms. Ji-eun! I'm Son Doongwoon, but you can call me woonie, though i look the same age as them, but in reality i'm the maknae. "
he bows his head

GK: "next is Hyunseung, wearing a black dress"

HS: "Annyeong Haseyo, i'm the quiet one among them, i'm good at many things but i love earning money the most thank you."
he bows his head

GK: "next in school uniform, yang yoseob!"

YS: "Hello Ms. Ji-eun, "yo" for light "seob" for fire. i'm yoseob! please take care of me!"
he wave like a beauty queen and turned around

GK: "and last our strict but gentle manager, wearing a oversized t-shirt and pants, Manager junghyung"

JH: "aishh, i'm really not good at this, i'm gonna kill you all for making me wear this things, uhmm ms. ji-eun, we apologized for our actions, i hope we all get along well"

After the introduction, they go to their formation and music was change into "Gee" of SNSD.

and the boys started dancing. Ji-eun was laughing while watching them, she realized that they are good person, for awhile she forgot that they are boys.

Everyone was having fun dancing. Even ji-eun, for the first time she enjoyed being with boys.

to be continued.