CHAPTER 19: REVERSE OF DESTINY

Morning came and it's their day off, so everyone wake up pretty late.

Gikwang, yoseob and junhyung are at the café chatting, since Its been a long time since they gathered.

Ji-eun went down the stairs to check out the kitchen. All of them we're surprised to see her face.

GK: "Chief why is your eyes are red and swollen, did you cry"

Yoseob approached her and hold her face

YS: "look at you, what happen?"

Ji-eun lower her face and bite her lower lip, she was holding her tears.

JE: "I w-was watching a very sad movie last night, and I was crying a lot"

YS: "geez, don't make us worry okay, have you eaten you're breakfast"

JE: "I'm really not hungry I'll get some fresh air"

And ji-eun went out, everyone are confused to her actions.

When ji-eun got out, she saw wooyoung going out of their limousine.

JE: "wooyoung, what are you doing here?"

WY: "ji-eun, you'd been ignoring me lately, can you give me a chance to be near you and spent some time with you"

Ji-eun was quiet for a while, she was thinking if she should go with him, she do feel sorry for him, and she thinks that maybe she will forget what happened last night.

JE: "sigh okay, in one condition, change your clothes like normal guys would wear and no cars, okay let's meet before lunch in front of the café."

WY: "e-eh?! O-okay"

After that ji-eun went back again to café and go to her room to change

Everyone was confused to what she is thinking, they we're even surprised to see her dress up when she goes down.

YS: "ji-ji-eun, why are you dress up, where are you going?"

JE: "I'm going on a date"

YS, GK & JH: "EHH!! WITH WHO"

JE: "with wooyoung"

Ji-eun left without saying a word with them. Everyone is speechless and become more confused

YS: "manager! We have to do something!!!"

JH: "hmm, well it seems okay, since it's just the three of us.. hyunseung is on his part time job, and woonie is in his study group at school, we won't be notice"

YS: "but what about doojoon, should we contact him?"

JH: "nah! It will be troublesome if he's there.."

GK: "okay! Let's protect chief ji-eun!"

JH & YS: "yes!!!"

And the three of them went off following ji-eun and wooyoung.

...

Meanwhile ji-eun feels awkward being close to wooyoung and she can feel that he's anxious and restless

JE: "yah, wooyoung! Are you nervous?"

WY: "n-not really, it's just that, i-it's my first time to go out of a date like this and because i'm with you.."

JE: "eh?! Really!!! So you haven't date before?"

WY: "uhmm mostly it's was a blind date that my parents would set, but I always ditched it"

JE: "you're so mean!! You haven't change at all!!"

WY: "eh!!! Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to date only you.."