CHAPTER 20: DECISION TO MAKE

The thief was captured but everyone was shocked to the accident and ji-eun comes to her senses. She then approached dongwoon, that is covered with blood in his face and body.

JE: "w-woonie, h-hang on, I'll call for help, SOMEBODY! PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

DW: "n-noona i-its g-good t-that y-you're o-okay *pant*"

JE: "please don't talk woonie, please hang on! They already called for an ambulance"

Dongwoon reached for ji-eun's face

DW: "i-I love y-you"
And he passed out

JE: "woonie!!! Wake up!! Please somebody!! Hurry!!!"

Ji-eun was holding dongwoon and crying.

After few minutes the ambulance came. They arrived at the hospital and ji-eun doesn't know what to do. Dongwoon is at the operating room.

Her heart is breaking and she felt guilty to what happened. She was praying really hard for dongwoon's safety. Then she received a call from junhyung.

JH: "ji-eun where are you? we've been calling you! yoseob is waiting for you!"

JE: "junhyung-ah h-help me"
she burst in tears, junhyung become troubled.

JH: "ji-eun calm down! Where are you!??"

Then she stated where she is and junhyung rushed to the hospital with gikwang, he also called yoseob and doojoon then informed them what happened.

Junhyung and gikwang was first to arrive, they saw ji-eun in the bench leaning forward to her knees

JH: "ji-eun!"

Ji-eun looked at them and burst in tears, they approached her and calmed her down, gikwang get some water and give it to ji-eun, she then explained what happen.

The operation is taking so long and they become more anxious and restless, junhyung can't sit down and be calm, then he keeps on walking.

Then they hear running footsteps on their way

JH: "yoseob! Doojoon!"

Yoseob hold junhyung shoulder and he can feel his hands are freezing

YS: "where's ji-eun? Is she alright"

JH: "calm down yoseob, you're freezing, warm yourself first you might get sick"

YS: "I don't care! Where is she??!"

JH: "over there at the bench"

Then yoseob saw ji-eun crying and her clothes have marks of blood

YS: "ji-eun!!! Are you okay? Do you have any wounds? Did you get hurt?"

JE: "I'm fine yoseob b-b-but w-woonie"
she burst in tears again.

yoseob felt helpless, he doesn't know what to do to calm her, he just hugged her and stroke her back.

DJ: "ji-eun I brought some clothes, change, you're covered with blood"

Ji-eun went to the comfort room and the rest of the boys are quiet and waiting for the doctor. Then after few minutes the doctor went out

O: "who is the family of the patient"

JH: "uhmm doctor he is an orphan and I'm his guardian"

O: "hmm okay, the patient is stable now, but his spinal column is damage specifically the lumbar part, there is the possibility that he will experience paralysis and chances are he can't walk anymore"