24.

24.

The next morning.

Lauren.

We were currently on the plane back to Houston. Ace was in the front sleeping, while I was in the last row giving Skylar the run down on last night.

"I saw all the Instagram videos from last night, I'm dying to know what happened. I'm so mad I wasn't there." She huffed out, rubbing her growing bump. "I know sis, last night was beyond crazy!" I told her still in disbelief of how the night ended.

"So tell me what happened!" She said breaking me from my slight daze. "So you know we all went out Stacia, Michelle, Raqui, Chris, and Ace. When we got there Tony, and Juan were there." Her eyes grew wide, at the sound of Juan's name. "Tall, scary Juan?" She asked. I nodded. Juan was definitely scary. He never spoke, and when he did it was always low, but you hear every word he says. I've met him on a few occasions, and they were never under good circumstances. Sky saw him once, and said he was some kind of serial killer. Which he probably was.

"Yeah, so we all started turning up you know it was lit. Everyone was having a good time. Brooklyn, and his girl didn't get there until we had been there a few hours, and you know we were late." I said explaining. She nodded taking everything in. I continued, "they came into the section we were in, she went, and sat with some girls who were being lame staring the whole time. Like who does that?" I asked getting irritated.

Last night, Dominique, and her little girlfriends were staring at us the whole fucking time. Ain't this supposed to be your party, and your looking at me having the time of my life?

"Sounds like she was mad, or something." Sky said. "I'm not concerned with that girl." I said honestly. She didn't have anything I wanted. "Anyways, we were still having fun, and I was dancing with Ace by now. He was about to leave, for his meeting and I didn't want to be there without him." I told her honestly. "Aww goals af!" She said making a heart shape with her hands. I blushed slightly, "whatever, when he was giving me the keys, and stuff the DJ, cuts the music, and tells everyone to look at the stage.

"We all look, and Brooklyn, is up there with a mic, and asked Dominique, to come on the stage. She starts smirking, and shit so I'm already thinking somethings up." I looked over at Sky, and see her eyebrows furrowed, all in the sttory.

"So she walks passed me & Ace, and winks at him, like bitch do you know I will lay your life out?" I said, "what you do?" Skylar asked. "Nothing, spotlight was on her, and she's not a real threat. The bitch did have the nerve to smile at me though.

"So she gets on the stage, and Brooklyn starts making some speech, and boom that shit turns into a heartfelt proposal." I shook my head. "Damnn so that was it?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It got really awkward after that. Like everyone in VIP, was like wtf. Ace, and Tony seemed to be pissed, Chris looked like he was ready to explode. It was just not good. Her girlfriends even seemed surprised.

"After the initial shock of it, Ace told me to leave. He didn't even get back to the hotel, until it was time for us to leave, and I could tell he was bothered." I admitted to her. After the proposal, Ace sent me back to the hotel. I stayed up trying to wait for him, but fell asleep. He didn't get back until this morning, when I was making sure all of our bags were packed. He didn't say much, and kept clicking his teeth, something I noticed he did when he was upset about something.

"So what about you, how do you feel about it." She asked me. I sighed, "honestly now I know I made the right decision. He has the world fooled, with all this shit. Then he's making a spectacle about it. Like he really announced to all of New York that he was going to marry her. I'm not going to be on the sidelines of that. I don't want any parts of the shit that he's involved in."