23.

23.

Alejandro 😏

I was laying in the bed, with Lauren still on top of me as I heard my phone vibrating on the night stand beside me. I rolled Lo over to the side, and grabbed my phone. Looking at the screen I see that Tai's calling yet again.

I peer over to see that Lauren is still sleep, so I grabbed a pair of my shorts that littered the floor. "What you keep calling for?!" I grit out as I answered. "Ace, you know why I'm calling. You act like you don't have a pregnant girlfriend at home. You just going to disappear on me like that?" I heard Tai yell into the phone.

Every since Wednesday night when I saw those texts, I had been with Lauren. I never said anything to her because I knew I would lose it, and fuck around and kill her lying ass. "Man what the fuck ever Tee, get the fuck off my line with this shit. I already know that ain't my kid." I spat coldly at her as I made my way towards the balcony so I wouldn't wake up Lo.

"I can't fucking believe you Ace. You going to deny your child, after you told me you'd be here. I gotta find out over Instagram that your in New York with that bitch. She got you tripping on me Ace?!" I heard her annoying ass voice start to squeal through the phone. I shook my head in frustration.

"Watch ya mouth yo. But yo ass got me tripping I saw the messages in your phone. You think you can play me for a pussy? I'll be back Sunday, and all your shit better be out my crib, or it won't be nice ma." I warned before hanging up.

I'm not the type of nigga to argue, especially not with a female. But Tai, definitely had the game fucked up trying to put her kid on me. I had met her about 8 months ago when Tony, Lauren, and I had a birthday bash at the club for one of the homies. She was bad as hell, cool, and laid back. Once we started hanging out I thought that we might be able to work towards something, cause a nigga ain't getting any younger and the hoes ain't for me.

A few months went by, and I was starting to feel her. She was smart, had good sex, even better head. The only downsides were she was insanely jealous, and she was sneaky. We even got into petty ass arguments over Lauren, because she didn't want us to be friends. Tai, would always say that she knows that Lauren wants me, and that men and women can't be just friends. Tai wouldn't leave shit alone always accusing me of cheating and all that other corny shit I wasn't doing.

In the beginning of our relationship when I noticed that she had a problem with Lo, I let her know that Lauren was always going to be around regardless. She didn't too much care for that, but if she wanted to be with me she had to understand.

Tai would act when we were around like everything was cool, but she stayed in her feelings whenever we got home or whatever. I never tripped on it cause I knew if, and when it came down to it I'd choose Lauren over her.

Three months into our relationship she told me she was pregnant. Now by this time I had only known her for about 5 months. I move cautious, I have to be in the line of work I'm in. So I never hit raw, and I still pull out.

I knew it was a slim to none possibility of that being my kid, but she seemed like a good girl in the time of me knowing her. After she told me she was pregnant I moved her into my condo, and that's when I would start noticing shit.

She would always be in her phone, she'd never leave it face up. She'd take calls in different rooms. It was like she was trying too hard to hide shit. Then she started coming home late enough for ME to notice. Normally if I'm handling business, I won't make it in the crib until around 2:00am sometimes later. If I'm beating you home what kind of shit is that.

She'd claim that she was with her sister or something since she didn't want to be alone. I fell for it cause she pregnant, she might get cravings or be going through hormones. Shit just clicked when I found those text in her phone.