17.

17.

Amir & Dominique in MM

Amir

Next Wednesday

I stared at the floor thinking about how I've fucked my life up. I just stared at my phone looking at the confirmation from Danny for my marriage certificate. I dropped my phone and zoned off thinking about how I was now going to marry Dominique in the next 30 days.

I kept thinking over how things spiraled since I got home and found a fed snooping around my crib.

*flashback*

"You're not going to let me in my house?" I asked assertively. "Yeah baby, I'm just happy you came home I missed you so much!" She said after regaining herself.

"Oh really, that wasn't what I'm hearing." I said immediately getting to things. I'm not dealing with bullshit. "What are you talking about?" She faked confusion. "Why I gotta hear from motherfuckers in the street my lady broadcasting herself, what I won't do another nigga will." I was still standing in the living room while Dom tried to ease her way towards the kitchen. I moved towards her until . "I know you heard that from one of those birds that be on your line trying to take my spot Brooklyn." She tried to turn her back to me, "you here acting like I want some other nigga when you out here fucking all these hoes, don't think I don't here what these girls are saying." I grabbed her arm making her face back toward me.

I had been faithful the entire time I had been with Dominique, aside from Lo. I tried to be better and force myself to stay committed. I wanted to know I could so whenever I got Lo back I know I could stay strong. I know it's a bit fucked up, but I already had fucked up trying to make Dom into Lauren.

"That's your fucking stupid ass problem you out here listening to these nothing ass bitches, probably ya so called ass friends, all of them thirsty" I yelled at her, she jerked from my grip, "Yeah Yasmine told me you tried to fuck her then she turned you down, she'd said you tried to flip it." "Oh so she told you how she was sending me pussy shots while yall were out at the club huh?" I raised my eyebrow smirking at her, "she must have told you I told that bitch if she ever tried me again I'd end her fucking life."  I gritted out. It was true her "best friend" Yasmine sent me flicks when they went to club a little while back, she must have stolen my number from Dom's phone then. I instantly had flashbacks of the Draya incident and I knew I wasn't going down that road again.

"Whatever Brooklyn, you trying to start some shit when you just get back. This what I get for fucking sitting at home alone waiting on some trap star." I laughed at her attempt to make me feel guilty. I looked into her eyes, "Oh so you was sitting at home alone? You didn't get any visitors." My brain switched into Brooklyn. Brooklyn to the streets.

At this point I was completely over Dominique. There was nothing about her that made me want to care for or love her anymore. She had been dragging my name when I've done more for her than anybody else including herself. She let the Feds into my home for hours and has the audacity to act as if she's the victim in all of this. I've treated Dominique like a woman should be treated.

I bought her expensive gifts, Ive taken her all over Europe, the Caribbean, I make time for her even though my work shit is heavy I'll still take her on dates, just to let her know that I'm still here, but I'm not anymore I realized I fucked up doing all of this to begin with.

She looked a bit surprised. "No, nobody came over except for Raqui when we went shopping." She said, as her thumb rubbed over her index knuckle, something I know she did when she was nervous.

I knew if I continued to be aggressive she would shut down so I switched my demeanor. I sat on one of the bars tools. I pulled her between my legs and softly stroked her sides. I looked into her eyes. "You sure? You know I don't like nobody in my crib, but I'm not gone be mad at you." She broke eye contact by looking down, she shook her head no then looked back up, "no Brooklyn. I been in the house bored unless when my sister came by." I ran my hands up her back, and towards her neck. "Oh, when did she come over I said softly as I ran my hands down her back again. "She came over earlier this morning." I nodded. She probably figured the building staff told me someone came by our floor. "Oh so that was your sister who stopped by earlier. What she wanted." I asked wondering what lie would come up with.