The Girl From the Land of Waves (A Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 4 ~Edited~

Yippie, here's chapter four! This is dedicated to AsiaMLee143 for helping me name the Isoya Clan Kekkei Genkai:  Takamemasu. It means enhance in Japanese, which is perfect because the Takamemasu enhances Yumi's senses, i.e. hearing, sight (It also gives her night vision! :3) and smelling. Thank you for all your help, Lee-chan!

Pic of Team Seven (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi)--->

Yumi's pov.

"Probably."

Sakura's jaw hit the ground, as did Naruto's at their sensei's words. Sasuke was positively fuming, fists clenching and unclenching. Seriously, I was surprised steam wasn't coming out of his ears. Aww, had my awesome skills damaged poor Sasuke's ego? Cry me a river, Uchiha.

"Her? B-but how is that possible? She's my age!" Sakura cried, making me glare at her.

"How old are you anyway? Nine? Ten? I didn't know they let such young kids become Geinin..."

"I'm twelve!"

"Really? Hmm... You sure don't look like it," my eyes slipped down to her chest and she blushed, crossing her arms over said area.

"I'm probably older than you!" She huffed, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm fourteen, actually. So no, you're not older than me," I stated blandly.

 Sakura muttered something about being more mentally mature than me and started walking away. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I don't have time to waste arguing with baby faced weirdos," I ignored her remark and instead paid attention to the three people still remaining. Naruto bounced up to my side and hung on my arm, before I shoved him off and he fell face first onto the ground, that is.

"Don't touch me, baka."

"Ouch," Naruto whimpered. He rubbed his head as he stood back up, muttering incoherent things under his breath.

"What was that, Naruto?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at the annoying boy.

His face took on a slightly panicked expression for a moment before he regained what little composure he had, "Uhh, well... I was just going to ask you and Kakashi-sensei to spar a little. You know, to prove your skills and whatever."

 Kakashi glanced at me before shrugging and distancing himself from me, taking up a fighting stance. Sighing, I did the same. Though there was no way I was going full out with this: The last thing I needed was a dead Leaf Shinobi.

I stood there waiting for Kakashi to make the first move, but he didn't do anything, he just stood across from me with a constipated look on his face. Then I realized that his chakra signature was off, if only by a little, and I pulled out a kunai and flung it at Kakashi's head. I heard Naruto and Sasuke take in audible breaths as Kakashi's eyes widened in shock as the kunai found it's mark and sunk deeply into his forehead before the clone poofed out of existence.

I began slowly pacing, searching all around for any signs of where Kakashi was hiding. He must've been hiding his chakra signature because the only ones I was picking up on was those of Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. Then I heard it; the slight sound of breathing off to my right. Faintly smirking, I ran, seemingly disappearing, and reappeared next to Kakashi. He seemed surprised at my sudden appearance, clearly not expecting me to be as fast as I was, and jumped to his feet. 

"Well this is boring," I said. Kakashi made a noncommittal grunt in response and performed some hand signs, which I copied, and we both poofed into the clearing, standing opposite one another once again. We both stared at each other with equally bored expressions.