Chapter 11

The air seems to thicken as we approach the stairs to the unknown. Once we start up, the lighting darkens and so does the mood. Sounds of moans and muffled screams of lust greet us at the top. We look for the source but only see an empty hallway with dark passages leading off to the right and left.

Jaidee's grip on my arm tightens. "Do you want to go back?" I ask.

"No. I want to see what's happening," she whispers as more questionable sounds and rhythmic moans reach us.

I can tell she's excited, and so am I. This is catnip to an adrenaline junky like me.

We timidity approach the first opening which takes us to another hallway. The dim light reveals open doorways on both sides before the hallway empties into a large room. From where we stand, we can see men and women huddling together in small, cozy clumps, all of them in some state of undressed and preoccupied in sensual ways with those around them. Erotic sights and sounds mix with the distant dance music to form a soup of stimulation that threatens to overwhelm my senses.

Close to us is a middle aged couple standing in one of the side door openings obviously enjoying what's going on inside. We move in for a look, and the man gives Jaidee a lustful glance that she ignores. I knew this was a sex club, but I'm still caught off guard by what we find. Inside is a woman in a pair of skimpy, blue panties and nothing else lying across a bench being paddled by a man wearing a leather vest. Next to them, on a loveseat, is another couple entwined more conventionally in the heat of passion.

"This is way better than internet porn," I whisper to Jaidee.

She giggles and pokes a finger into my ribs. We continue to watch the S&M show, until the man in leather pulls the girls panties off and mounts her. That's when Jaidee whispers to me for us to move on. When I don't budge, she gives me one of her looks. I guess I better do what she says. Anyway, I'm curious to see what else this place has to offer, so I take one last look at the carnal display before following her down the hallway.

We make our way into the larger room where the thick atmosphere of raw sex is bolstered by a huge screen showing porn movies. Around the room are several couches full of affectionate partygoers. On one, a man is enjoying oral pleasure from his partner, while on another an attractive woman is putting on a fantastically erotic show as she rides hard on some lucky guy.

We join a group of spectators along the back of the room and try to blend in. I try to act casual, which is hard to do with people having sex all around us. All this sex is getting me fired up and Jaidee must feel it too because she's breathing heavily. Her eyes are fixed on the lady directly in front of us who's still riding her man like there's no tomorrow. From the exuberant look on the girl's face, she enjoys people watching.

Jaidee turns her head to me and whispers, "I'm so wet right now."

Wow! She's really getting into this. As if that wasn't enough to push me over the edge, she starts to slowly wiggle back and forth against me in rhythm to the music.

"You're making me horny," I whisper.

She gives me a sensual look over her shoulder and then pulls my hands up to her breasts. Touching her like this with others watching is such a turn on. I'm starting to lose myself to it when Jaidee interrupts my mood again by pulling away.

"Let's see what's in the next room," she says.

"Mmmmmm... are you sure? This is a pretty good spot." I was just imagining making love to her right here. It would be easy with the dress she has on.

"Let's finish exploring first, and then I'll take care of him." She winks and gives my firm, little friend a squeeze.

I like that idea a lot, so we move on.