[Jack] babe can we talk this out

[Jack] please. I miss you. I slept horribly last night without you.

[Camila] why didn't you just sleep with that brunette?

I feel like maybe if I'm a bitch, he'll leave me alone for good, but knowing Jack, he most likely won't. He'll just keep pushing back twice as hard. It's a definite challenge to annoy him unless there's another boy involved in it.

[Jack] she's not you and I don't want her.

[Jack] camila, please

I scoff to myself, rolling off of my bed. It literally takes me so long to get ready, but recently, I haven't been wearing any makeup, so it's actually quicker for me to get ready.

I'll just whip on some mascara because that's all I really need, but before that, I shower, brush my teeth, and change into an outfit. I stand in front of my closet, not knowing what to choose.

My sneakers are staring right at me and I know I'm already going to wear those. I dig through my closet and find something very simple. My adidas superstars and a white t-shirt and black leggings.

I don't have to dress to impress. Dylan's seen me at my worst, I mean, he was my boyfriend for the longest time. I get dressed and brush my hair out. I barely have time to eat anything, so I hurry with mascara.

I put on a little red lipstick and even it out by pursing my lips together. I take a twirl in the mirror and this outfit passes. Even if it didn't, it'd have to do. After getting ready, I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Not sure where we're going, but knowing Dylan, it's probably somewhere were we have to be energetic. Like once we went skydiving, and we went to a football field so he could teach me how to play, and he brought me surfing.

I guess we've done more things than Jack and I have done. Whenever Jack and I are together, it's just sex, shopping, and Sam's place. When I'm with Dylan, it's so many fun things that I get to cross off of my bucket list.

I warm up some frozen food, which I've missed so much. Damn Jack doesn't let me buy them at the grocery store. Organic things are so expensive. A girl can only afford so much at the age of 18.

I kind of wish I had my apartment still. That was like my mini personal cave, but then Jack happened and I gave it up. There's no way I can get it back now because someone probably moved in.

Come on, it's Los Angeles, everyone wants to live in the heart of the city. I take my food out of the microwave and sit at the dinner table. My parents have gone back to work and Kaiden, well, he hangs out with his friends and just sits in his room playing games.

I search around on my phone, checking social media and everything I didn't get to when I woke up. A message pops up on the top of my screen.

[Dominic] r u ignoring me

[Dominic] what did I do?

[Camila] nothing, sorry, hi I had to shower and stuff.

[Dominic] oh

[Camila] yeah, how was your date yesterday?

[Dominic] it was amazing, but she was being very distant and quiet. She wasn't her usual bubbly and outgoing self.

I wonder why.

[Camila] how come?

[Dominic] I don't know... And she went into the bathroom during dinner and left her phone faced up and a guy named 'Sam' popped up and lit the screen and the message said they needed to talk.