Seventeen

We didn't find a car, thank god. Right now, Jack is taking me to his friends house because they're having a little hangout. I believe his name is Sam or something close to that I can't remember.

We arrive and Jack opens the door for me. He possessively puts his hand around my waist as he opens up the door, without even knocking. Oh okay. I guess they're very close friends if he doesn't knock before going inside.

We enter a reasonably large living room and there are people scattered around. Wow, I'm so nervous, but I have Jack. A boy with brown eyes and practically white hair approaches us. I think that's Sam, but what's up with his hair?

"Hey, G." He greets Jack and then points to me. "This for me?"

I hear someone yell, "Sam! The lady's not a piece of meat."

"I'm just playing!" Sam replies.

We walk further into the room and Jack introduces everyone to me. I've met Sam, Nate, Jack J or Johnson; huh confusing, Stas, Emily, Mike, John, and more people I won't even bother to remember.

Jack and I sit on the couch and his arm is draped casually over my shoulders, holding my hand weirdly. Sam speaks unceremoniously and the others have little side conversation. It gets a little quiet until Sam blurts.

"Truth or dare! Gather 'round children." He says in an accent, scooting around on the floor.

Everyone gets into a circle, including me and Jack. He scoffs at the game as he sits next to me and Johnson. On the other side of me is Nate. I don't mind Nate, he looks nice and not like he's gonna beat the shit out of me.

"Okay, I'm gonna go first." Sam says. "Nate, truth or dare."

"Dare because I don't back down." Nate laughs.

"I dare you to go into the fridge and eat the nastiest thing in there."

"You don't have anything in your fucking fridge how am I supposed to eat anything?" Nate replies, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, that's right." Sam says, shrugging.

"Stas," Nate smirks. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." She simply replies.

She's so pretty. All of these girls are. They make me look like trash and I kind of wished I tried harder on my outfit instead of this two piece dress.

"I dare you to take my boy, Gilinsky into the room for 7 minutes." Nate says, which makes my eyebrows furrow.

"Dude, what the hell? No." Jack retorts and I mentally release a breath of relief.

"Okay, go in with me." Nate stands and so does Stas.

"Thank you." I quietly say to Jack.

"What do you mean thank you? I'm not gonna hookup with anyone because you're my girlfriend." He squeeze my shoulder, making me smile.

The game goes on and on and I just did a truth and they asked if Jack and I fucked and I obviously answered with the honest answer. I then got a dare to go in the room with Johnson and I wasn't gonna back down from that.

We went in and all we did was talk when they all thought we really... Jack was pissy for the rest of the game because I went into the room with Johnson, but I've been trying to tell him that we just talked.

He just ignored me for the whole game. When were finish, most of us say our goodbyes.

"Bye, Camila. See you soon?" Johnson asks and I nod my head.

He's such a nice boy. Jack drags me out of the door, like always, but I manage to slip on my heels.

"Jack? What the heck, slow down." I say and he turns to glare at me.

We get inside of the car and he almost instantly grabs my face to kiss me quickly and deeply. My eyes widen because I'm taken aback by gentle assault.

"All Johnson and I did was talk." I quietly murmur. "You can even ask him."

"I don't care if all you guys did was 'talk'." He tries to mock me, but fails. "You made me look like a complete idiot and how would you feel if I went in with Stas?" I stay silent. "Answer me!" He almost shouts.

I jump a little, "that's different. You guys would have done it and not just talk."

"No, I wouldn't have fucked her. Though, maybe she'd be a good fuck." He says, trying to piss me off and it miraculously worked.

Now we're two stupid idiots glowering at each other. I sink back into my seat as he backs up from the driveway and drives his way back to his house. This, by far, is probably the biggest argument we've had since we've started dating.

Once we get to his house, I get out of the car not even bothering to wait for him to open it for me. I go inside from the garage and I'm about to storm up the stairs and into a guest room, but Jack grabs my arm.

I snatch it from his grip, "stop! Let's just shower and go to bed."

I look back at him and his eyebrows are furrowed at me because I had just practically shouted at him, but he shouted at me in the car and he was much, much louder.

"Why are you going upstairs already?" He asks quietly.

"To take a shower and sleep." I say like its the most obvious thing in the world, turning to go back upstairs.

"No, baby, stop." He grabs me again, but this time reacts faster and pulls me so I'm flushed against him. "I'm sorry." He whispers. "I didn't mean-"

"You didn't mean it. I've heard that before an unhealthy amount of times." I roll my eyes at him.

"What did you and Johnson talk about?"

"Us." I say, immediately regretting it because I don't want to talk about us right now.

"Really?" Jack's voice softens and I want to push away from him.

"Yeah," I look at his shirt. "How long we've dated, when we started dating, how long we've known each other." I murmur.

"Aw, baby." He says like a little girl.

I lift my head to see his expression and he's smiling at me. His emotions and attitudes switch so fast, I can't keep up with this. Damn mood swings.

{vote, comment, share}