Epilogue + Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading this everyone! I'd like to give a special thanks to Hoser05 , beatlesfan2015 , and crazyfoureyes for the repeated votes and comments on this story. Although this story is coming to a close :( I have a new story after this! It's called The Boys of Costanoa. I will publish that story as soon as possible and I hope you'll enjoy that story as well. Thank you!

Four Years Later

My airplane lands in Sacramento. I'm back from college. Almost home to see Jared.
As I make my way towards baggage claim I can only think of him. And the smell poopy diapers from the babies on the plane.
Right as I come off the escalator I see him. Jared.
"Jared," I squeal running towards him. Granted I see him every four months which is still way too long.
      "Sweetheart," he says as he wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his shoulder. I love him so much.
      "I missed you."
      "Not much as I missed you."
      "Jared."
      "What? I can't lie to you," he says giving me a little squeeze. "Let's go home."

***

     That night at Jared's house we started watching some of his movies.
    I got so engrossed in the movies that I didn't realize Jared had left.
    "Jared," I call out.
    No answer.
    This time I stand up. "Jared?"
    "In the bedroom," he calls back his voice muffled. "Please come back here."
     "Why?"
     "I just want you near me." I make my way to his bedroom and am taken aback when I see him on one knee with a perfectly shiny diamond ring. "What do you say Emma? Marry me?"
     "Yes," I say without thinking my brain is in a million places at once. I can't think straight, I'm too overwhelmed with happiness to actually move!
       "You're mine M&M, forever and always."
        "Yep," I say before giggling. "I like the new nickname too."

The End... Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!
The Boys of Costanoa published now too! 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀