Have you lost your seaweed mind!?

"Jackson, I'm not doing this. No way. No."
Nico clenched his hands tightly around anything he could find that was securely attached.
"Now, Nico," Percy urged, trying to pry Nico's hands off of the strap he was clinging to like a lifeline, "we have far passed the point of no return. And do not forget, you were the one who willingly joined me."
"You said that we were going on a leisurely flight," Nico snapped, "not that we were going to be jumping out of the damn plane!"
Percy waved his hand dismissively. "That was but a small detail."
"How is this-" Nico gestured wildly to the parachute strapped securely to his back and then out of the gaping opening in the side of the plane; the ground was much too far away for his liking- "a small detail."
Whatever reply Percy was about to give was cut off by the signal that it was time for them to jump. Nico thought he was going to throw up. Or die. Maybe both.
"Shall we?" Percy said with a smirk.
Nico glared. "I love you, but you are definitely insane."
Percy chuckled and sent the brunet a large grin before leaping out of the plane.
Nico steeled himself for his impending doom.
"If we don't die here, I'm going to kill him."