SMUT + smexy voices

You cant judge
I'm a sick lady
Don't listen to media 😂😂😂😂

what do you mean this isnt what happened ?

The sound of panting was all that could be heard in the Hades cabin that evening. The son of Poseidon and the son of Hades lay tangled together, naked and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Percy lay atop Nico's smaller body, willing the breath to return to his lungs. Nico clung to the older boy, his body cooling from pleasure still coursing through his veins. He was barely able to form a coherent thought. All he cared about was the hard, strong body covering his own.

Percy and Nico had been together for a few of months now. Their relationship had 'progressed' rather quickly, but neither of them cared. After the war with Kronos and everything that had happened, Nico was just glad to have Percy at his side. Percy was the only one he could open up to and despite being three years younger, he really felt comfortable around now 18 year old demigod. He didn't care what other people thought, especially when the boy he loved was wrapped so tightly against him.

"You ok?" Percy breathed in Nico's ear, making the younger son of Hades shiver.

"Better than ok," he answered, hugging Percy to him. "You're amazing, Percy."

Percy leaned over to kiss Nico full on the mouth. "So are you, babe." Percy continued to kiss Nico, sliding his tongue into the younger boy's mouth. Nico moaned loudly, tonguing Percy back playfully. Slowly, Percy dragged his tongue over Nico's check, then down his jaw and neck. Nico raked his nails down Percy's back, which produced a visible shiver from the older boy. Nico smirked to himself because he absolutely loved to make the son of Poseidon shiver with delight. With Percy teasing his neck and feeling his gorgeous body atop his, Nico grew hard again quickly. Percy felt the younger boy's hardness pressing his thigh, and smirked "You're hard again."

Nico rolled his eyes, "Well, what did you expect? I have a hot, naked boy on top of me kissing my neck. And I think you're getting hard again too."

Percy gasped as Nico gripped at his reawakened erection. Slowly, Nico pumped up and down, watching Percy's face contort in pleasure. Percy had to reach down to stop Nico's hand, "Wait...I don't wanna come just yet."

Nico moved his hand and groaned as Percy's soft lips covered his again. Percy kissed him slowly and passionately, something which Nico loved a great deal. Percy always made Nico feel wonderful and loved, but lately he wanted to Percy to do...more. He wanted the son of Poseidon to take control of him...to be rough with him. It was strange admitting that to himself at first, but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted Percy to take him just like that. He loved the way Percy made love to him, but sometimes he treated Nico like he was made of glass and that he would break. He knew that was mostly likely due to the fact that Percy was invulnerable now, which made him extra protective of everyone around him (especially Nico). If Nico so much as got a scratch on him, Percy would freak. And, as much as he hated to admit it, it was kind of nice having someone fuss over him so much.

"I want you, Nico," Percy breathed against the boy's lips.

"Gods, I want you too, Percy. So much," Nico sighed. "But-"

"But, what?" Percy interrupted, a look of concern plastered on his face. "Is something wrong?"

Nico couldn't help but laugh at the look on Percy's face, "Nothing's wrong! I just...want to try something. T-that's all."

Percy noticed the bright red flush that spread over Nico's cheeks. The concerned look was replaced by an absolutely devious grin. "Really? What exactly did you have in mind?"