HEADCANONS+Oneshot

That night Percy was sleeping lightly after they all went through that Gaia stuff. He was thinking about Annabeth and feeling happy for her.

~Flashback

*opens the door without knocking*
"Umm...Annabeth can we talk for a seco-"
Annabeth's eyes widen with guilt.
Annabeth and Rachel was literally making out on the bed."P-percy I can exp-""S-sorry for intrupting...umm so I should be going."
Rachel gave Annabeth a im sorry look just before running away from the Athena cabin.
"Percy I'm so sorry I was going to tell you. Please dont be mad at me Perce."
"Oh..umm actually umm thats not the problem haha okay Annabeth umm I think we should break up. I think we both are not in love with each other and umm lets be friends?"
Annabeth gave a shoked look to Percy. "Y-you are not mad at me?"
"No no actually Im happy for you." said Percy with a smile.
"Soooo Seaweed Brain who is the lucky girl then?"
"Here is the thing...umm Annabeth I think I'm gay."
Annabeth hugged him tightly. It was not like boyfriend/girlfriend hug more like caring friend/friend hug.
"Then who is the lucky guy?"
"N-Nico? I'm thinking to confess him tomorrow."
"Woah he is a good guy for you Perce but if he make you sad I'll kill him.""Thank you Wise Girl. Really.""I love you Seaweed Brain of course as a best friends. Good luck with Nico."

~Flashback end

His thoughts cut by a sound like howling wind. He stand still without moving and opening eyes. Then he heard tiny steps getting nearer to his bed and felt that the person-who is probably pretty light- sat next to his bed.
He was going to open his eyes but immediately stopped when the person whispered.
"You are sleeping like and angel my Sea Prince. I won't come back again for both of us. I love you Percy and I'm going to love you forever." Percy's heart almost stopped when Nico softly connected their lips. He couldnt move or open his eyes. With sorrowful chuckle "I should be going probably forever bye my Sea Prince bye Percy bye my lov-"His words cut by Percy's sudden kiss. Nico's eyes were wide and full of tears looking to Percy. "Here is the real thing, me Percy Jackson Son of Poseidon, I'm in love with you Nico di Angelo . And never letting you to leave me. NEVER."

He pulled Nico to his bed and they slept without nightmares for the first time. TOGETHER.