(21) - Booboos

| The All Knowing |

"Hello, I am Valentino," the small boy looked up at Elena politely.

"One second, Valentino!" Elena failed to smile at him, her hand quickly escaping his as she quickly walked after the woman who had a good head start. "Where are you going?" She called after the leggy blonde who paraded away.

"It is his turn to play the part," was all that the woman hissed before yanking the door to the car open.

"Who is going to take care of your son? For all that I know he could be a stranger!" Elena exclaimed but she was only met with the strident sound of the car door shutting. Quickly, she scuttled round to the front of the car in attempt to stop the woman from leaving her son behind. "This is ridiculous!" She shouted and slammed her hands down on the car bonnet, the woman in the car merely rolled her eyes at Elena's childish antics. After an intense stare down, the tinted window slowly rolled down.

"Get her away from my car or I will have her run over." The unknown woman barked into the distance, authority leaking into her every word.

"Come on Miss De Angelis," she heard one of the guards whisper and firmly tug her to the side.

"You are going to let the car drive off?" Elena wondered baffled, her eyes meeting the guards in shock.

"This is a common occurrence," he sighed as they watched the car effortlessly cruise away. She finally tore her gaze away from the opening gates and looked back towards the front of the house. The two boys, Leo and Valentino, raced towards her side and grabbed her hand.

"Are you okay Aunty Lena?" Leo asked curiously, his eyes bubbling with concern.

"I hope you're okay..." Valentino followed on just as worried. His gorgeous green eyes were a fraction wider than before.

"Everything is fine boys," she huffed and tried to put on a convincing smile.

"You should probably take him indoors Miss," the same guard chirped in and begun to lead the way. They all followed him back towards the lofty home.

"Thank you, um?" Elena trailed off, unsure of the guards' name.

"Benito but you can call me Ben," he smiled politely and pushed open the front door, Elena nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"I'll see you around Ben," she returned his smile and watched him return to his guard spot. "Have you been here before Valentino?" Elena averted her gaze to him as they entered the foyer.

"No," was all he managed to get in as they were interrupted by Leo's loud squeal.

"Uncle Gabriel!" He bounded towards his lofty uncle, Valentino's grip tightening on her hand. His body instinctively cowered into her side.

"We have a problem," Elena chimed in and effectively ruined their moment.

"We do?" Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows and finally, looked towards the pair by the doorway. "Oh, we do." He muttered now realising what she was talking about.

"Hello, I am Valentino," he spoke very politely and this seemed to make Gabriel chuckle.

"Hey buddy, remember me?" Gabriel called out and walked closer towards the blonde haired boy. Valentino merely shook his head and took a step closer to Elena. "Of course you don't," he chuckled and simply ruffled his hair and walked past.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to get Jake, he's going to want to see him first, don't let anybody see him." Gabriel instructed and hastily exited the room. Elena made the decision to go back to the living room in which they had first been seated, remaining stood in the foyer was asking to be seen. Elena was left even more confused than before; Gabriel knew Valentino and people weren't supposed to see him. It didn't seem to add up at all.