Kidnapped

I own nothing and no one apart from ' the pheonix girl '.

Cassy Dumbledore P. O. V.

It was a few weeks after that first kiss.
Me and Sirius were inseparable. I was always with him, and Lily and James were always with us with Remus.
I had gotten a camera from Uncle Albus and was taking photographs of everything.

"Lils, do you like this one?" I asked Lily, who was lying next to me on my bed, watching me develop the photos.
The image showed me and Lily, best friends next to each other. Lying across our laps were Sirius and James. Remus was sitting next to James. We were in our favourite place by the lake.
"It's nice." Lily said.
She had been painting her nails pink and I smiled at her.
"Cassy! Lily!" Our names were bellowed up the stairs.
We raced down the stairs and walked over to the group of four boys.
"We er. Have some stuff to show you." James started.
"But it's top secret." Remus said.
"So will you come with us." Sirius asked.
We nodded. I had a small suspicion of what was going to happen.
James took Lily and Peter under his cloak and walked away, invisible.
Quarter of an hour later, he came back for me and Siri. We got under the cloak and walked swiftly down to the lake, where the other three were waiting.
We all sat down.
"Well." James started. "We have to tell you. You can't tell anyone." He said and we nodded.
"Remus is.. a werewolf." Sirius said slowly.
I pretended to look suprised and Lily let out a small gasp.
"He's our amazing friend though." Sirius said.
"So we decided to become animagus' to help him." James said.
"You're animagus'?" Lily asked and they nodded.
They each turned into their forms and ran around us.
Peter a rat. James a stag and Sirius a dog.

I already knew this but had to pretend I didn't. When Remus was obliviated, Uncle Albus took away his memories of me being a pheonix child and me knowing about him being a werewolf and why I stopped helping him.

It wasn't too dark. The sun could just be seen over the tops of the trees. We just sat there. They were animals and we just looked at them. James had turned into Lily's pillow and I was leaning Sirius. Peter was sitting next to Remus.
Eventually it was time to go. Everyone stood up. I saw something black in the Forest and turned to look at it.
Everyone started walking up but I told them I would catch up. I stayed on the lake edge and headed closer to the forest. Sirius, Lily, James, Remus and Peter were inside the door and only Siri was looking out.
Suddenly he started waving frantically. I squinted at him but then felt a push behind me. I fell into the water, steam rose all around me and I blacked out.

Sirius P.O.V.

Figures in black ran towards her. I waved franticly but she didn't understand. The black figures pushed her into the water and steam flew up all around her, due to her skin condition.
I stood frozen. Then I ran. I ran towards them firing spells. They were too far ahead. Two of them were carrying Cass by magic.
I got within hearing distance and heard a few phrases.
"Take her to him.."
"Find us.." "Quickly "
"Malfoys." "Apparate."
They got to the two winged boars and spun on their heel.
"No!" I roared.
I turned back to the castle. I needed to get to Dumbledore fast.
I summoned my broom and soared up the hill and into the castle. I didn't stop at the doors but went flying up the corridors. James and the others were following me.
I fell through Dumbledore's door and yelled for him. He rushed in and I spilled out what happened.
"You say, they said Malfoy?" Asked Dumbledore and I nodded.
"Like the prefect Lucius." I said.
"Mmm. They have gone to Malfoy Manor." Said Dumbledore quickly and he rushed out the room, saying, "I must summon the new order."
I looked around at my three friends, Peter seemed to have vanished.
I quickly explained what had happened.
"I'm going to Malfoy manor." I decided.
"I'm coming." said Remus and James together and Lily nodded.
"How do we get there?" She asked.
"I'm don't know." I said.
We rushed down to the grounds and ran to the boar gates.