Bullies

I own nothing and no one apart from 'the pheonix girl'.

Cassy Dumbledore  P. O. V .

I stood In pheonix form and watched James and Sirius hex Severus. Ever since they overheard Lily telling me what a great time she and Sev had in the library they had been doing it.
I transformed out of sight and strode up to James and Sirius.
"Stop." I snarled.
"Make us." James snarled back.
"Fine." I said. "Expelliarmas!" and James' wand flew out of his hand. I couldn't expelliarmas Sirius because of the twin cores and he seemed to know this so he smirked. I ran forward and barged into him, grabbing his wand.
I forced myself to go angry. My hair began to spark and glow. I turned to Sirius and punched him in the face and then I went over to James and punched him as well.
"That should teach you to not hex my friends!" I called after me.
James and Sirius ran after me because I still had their wands. I ran really fast and got to the common room first. I called to Jason and gave the wands to him. He sat on top of the highest picture while I lounged on the sofa.
"Where are they!" James and Sirius bellowed as they entered the empty common room. I held up my hands and looked at Jason deliberately. They followed my gaze and saw their wands.
"How are we supposed to get them from up there?" Sirius shouted and he and James launched into a conversation about how to get them down. After half an hour, Remus walked in (he had been in the library.)
"What is all this?" He asked.
I explained the situation and he looked mock thoughtful.
"Why don't you try getting brooms? Oh no ignore that, we're first years we don't have brooms, flying in the common rooms is not allowed and you can't take the school brooms for anything other than matches and class." He said.
"Illegal brooms?" Sirius asked.
"Brilliant!" They both said and ran off down the hall.
I got off the sofa and stretched.
"That was entertaining!" I said to Remus.
I called to Jason and he flew down to me. I took the wands and put them on the table.
"But now I'm tired" I said and I strode up to my dorm.
I heard Remus' laugh as I walked up the stairs and I joined him laughing.
Then I started telling Lily and Molly (another girl in our dorm) what had happened. We all were in histerics when I finished.
"Oh Cass, I should hire you as a personal body guard to keep Potter away!"
"Yes." I replied, grinning, "Yes you should."