(1) Matteo.

Matteo.

I pretend to look around, but I was actually looking at you.

- Anonymous

Chapter 1

"Matteo!" My mother called loudly from our knew kitchen.

"Yes mama!?" I yelled back.

Silence.

Are you fucking kidding me!?

I groaned loudly in frustration and walked down stairs to see my mother, her boyfriend and his son, Finley Alexander Murray.

"Yes mama?" I said again and sat down at the bar stool.

"Tomorrow you will go to school with Finley and I also want you to organize your room." She said.

"Okay mama, is that all?"

"Sí." She said with a head nod.

I got up and went back to my room. I rubbed my tired eyes and began putting my clothes on hangers and organizing my dresser.  

School.

I grinned. Can't wait.

-

"Bye mama!" I said giving my mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye bye Matteo, and you better be nice to the kids at school." She said sternly.

I grinned.

"I will mama." I lied.

She smiled and waved as I got into Finley's car and we were off.

"So Finley.. How's life?" I said looking at the boy who had a scowl on his face.

I laughed. "Ya no I like you Finley.. Your a cool kid." I said patting his arm.

He glared at me but didn't say a thing.

Soon we arrived to the school and Finley immediately pushed me out of his Jeep.

"Bye Finley! See you at home." I said grinning.

I got up from the floor and fixed my back bag and walked toward the entrance of the school building.

Once was inside I got a few looks. I only grinned and waved at the people who stared.

I knocked on the principle door and it opened shortly. I walked inside and sat down.

"Hello Mr Madison." I said smiling widely.

"Hello Matteo. Enjoying the school so far?" He asked while looking down at his paper.

"Well I can't say I haven't had much time to look around. " I said as he handed me my class schedule.

I glanced over it quickly and placed in my bag.

"Grayson Madison please report to my office." He said through his mic.

"My son will show you around." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said standing up.

The door swung open to reveal,  I'm guessing Grayson.

"Hello Matteo, please follow me." The short boy said before walking out of the office with me behind.

"So your Grayson?" I asked as we walked down the hall. "Yep." He said before blushing when some guy winked at him.

"Are you gay?" I asked curiously. "Y-yeah.. Why?" He stuttered nervously.

As he said this I noticed this really handsome tall guy wearing a soccer uniform. He had sunning blue eyes and light brown hair and had a nice build to him.