Author's Note

Okay so I'm just going to warn you all, this is probably going to be pretty long.

That being said, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING DEAR AUTUMN.

Really, I wouldn't have done it with every reader's support, votes, and comments.

It has been truly a journey writing this book. Especially since I've always started writing books but always gave up after a few chapters and never got to finish them.

But there's something with this book that made me not give up. I was compelled by August's story and I wanted it to be told. I think this is because August's story is important and it brings awareness to so many things.

Things like the dangers of eating disorders, and how they happen to boys too. Things like love and how it impacts us and how it isn't all happiness and rainbows.

And I just wanted to say that in writing this book, I wanted to shed light on real world things. Because I personally know that things like these happen to people and that they struggle a lot with them.

I also wanted to say that you should remember that love comes in different stages. You might really love a person and they might just kind of love you. Or it might be the opposite way. You might love them forever and they might love you for a few months. And I know this sounds really preachy and everything but that's what I also wanted to get through in this book. There's a spoken word poem that also illustrates this, I attached it to this chapter if you guys would like to listen to it.

And I think that's all! Thanks to everyone for reading this (probably everyone left by now oops).

Oh and before I forget, if you want to read more sad/cute stories from me check out Heaven and Blueberries & Planets (that shameless promo though).

Thanks all! I wish you the best of lives and futures.

Don't forget to be awesome!

Till next time my friends,

Leen