Entry #48

Dear Autumn,

I haven't seen you in a while. Mainly because there's no time any more. You're stressing over college applications and I haven't gone to school in a week.

And I miss you, I really do. But it's hard to go back to school when I'm weak again and when we're not exactly on speaking terms yet. It's hard to go back when I know you're only going to look at me with a disappointed look and try to persuade me to eat more.

It's hard, Autumn.

And I just feel like my whole world is crashing down without you. I feel so lost without you by my side. And my mom actually noticed this for once, so instead of doing something about it herself, she tried dragging me to the therapist.

I couldn't do it though.

I stayed in the car in front of my therapist's office. My mom was begging me to go in there, telling me I'll feel better. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't.

And I just felt like my world was crashing down.

I was lost Autumn. I still am.

So I started crying. And I began sinking into a pool of self-hatred and all I wanted was you.

I still want you. Because Autumn it hurts knowing that I'm not perfect and it hurts for you to leave me again. It hurts to be alone and it hurts to hurt.

Autumn just please... come back.

I'm sorry,

August