Entry #33

Dear Autumn,

I went back to school today.

Worst. Decision. Of. My. Life.

Seriously, I don't understand why I was mad that I would be spending my senior year in the hospital. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Well, maybe not. But really, it's hell here.

And what makes it all worse is that after all this time, I still didn't see you.

I hope you didn't move or something. I really don't know what I'd do if I never see you again.

But despite that, something good did happen.

No one recognized who I am. 

But this one guy that used to bully me last year did come up to me and said:

"Hey, you look a lot like this really fat kid that went to this school, such a shame he moved. But of course, he can't be you, you're as skinny as a stick! Seriously, it's so weird, are you his long lost twin or something? I can't remember his name but I think it was really weird, something like Nov-"

That's about the time when I lost it. I was surprised that I lasted that long in the first place listening to his rambling. He was a very heartless person, and you must know that to understand why I did what happened next. I did what I badly wanted to do for the last 3 years.

I punched him.

And it felt as good as hell.

And I know it's bad to fight fire with fire, but in a way, I fought back with coldness.

Because I've become cold now, Autumn.

And nothing can melt me. 

(Can you?)

See you soon, 

August