A Note to Fans

Hey there :)  I'm sorry if some people see this and think I uploaded another chapter, only to realize it's just a note.  Please don't kill me!

I just wanted to say a few things.  Yes, that was the ending of the book.  There was some confusion about that, so I guess I didn't really make it clear.  I don't think I'll be doing a sequel, at least not anytime soon.  I'm thinking about starting a new book, called "Behind Bars."  Here's the summary-

Adrienne did nothing wrong.  She followed the rules, got good grades, and was loved by her peers.  All this changed when Adrienne is caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Soon she finds herself in the last place she ever would've expected- Juvie.

She is thrown into a world of crime, gang rivalries, and violence.  Friendships are formed, and enemies are made.  Tension between the gangs is heating up, but a shocking truth makes the deliquients reconsider who their real enemy is.  Can Adrienne help them see past their differences and join forces?  Or will the pride of the gang leaders put everyone in jeopardy?

Check it out and give your opinion on it if you feel like it.  I just wanted to take a chance to say how much you guys mean to me.  I mean, I know I already blabbered on about that in my other author's notes, but it's true.  Without your support, there is no WAY I would have had the patience to sit down and write an entire book.  So thank you :)  MLAATS may be done, but it'll always have a special place in my heart, no matter how corny that sounds.  Thank you guys for always being there for me, because I really do appreciate each and every vote and comment you gave me.