Deceived.

Ciel shook his hair free of water once he reached the surface. He looked around, in search of the nearest shore. He pushed his legs as he tried his best to swim towards a sandy beach. "Young Prince?!" He heard Lau's voice yell out.. "Lau!!" Ciel yelled as he tried to swim towards the bird. "Young prince the whole kingdom is looking for you!!" Lau yelled as he flew around the prince. Ciel sighted and shook his head. "Young prince... Your eye." Ciel looked at the bird with fear. "What do you mean my e-." Ciel yelled with pain as he felt his right eye burn. "Young prince your eye!! It's bleeding." Ciel kept yelling as he felt some kind of liquid come down his cheek through his fingers. After some time he finally felt the pain stop and he removed his hand. He looked at this hand and saw it stained with blood. "Lau what happened to my eye??!" He asked panicking. "Your majesty it is a bright purple." Ciel's eyes widen. "What the bloody hell." He cursed as he tried cleaning his hands. "Can you see through that eye?" Lau asked as he tried inspecting it. "Yes I can.. But just why is it purpl-.. That bastard!." Ciel's anger grew. "Young prince how did you get those legs?!?" Lau yelled as he looked at them. "It's none of your business." Ciel growled as he kept thinking about the stupid sea witch and How he tricked Ciel.
"I think you should go back to the kindom young prince." Lau sighted. "No im not going back." He said as he continue swimming towards a near sea shore. "Fine young prince but at least let me assist you in this quest of yours." Lau proudly said as he flew ahead of ciel. "The shore isn't far." "Good." Ciel said in relief.

-

"Im scared." Ciel said as his feet reached the sea floor. "Young prince there is nothing to be afraid of. Now come on out and try your best to walk." Ciel tried his best to keep his balance once he put his weight on the floor. Placing one foot in front of the other ciel tried his best to keep steady. Suddenly he fell forward face first. "I hate my legs." He mumbled. Lau tried his best to not laugh. "Aw young prince. Do not give up that easily. It is very easy." Lau said as he stood on the sand. Ciel stood up and finaly made it towards the sandy beach. "I thin-." Ciel looked down at his body and screamed. "What the bloody he-. Why do i have woman breasts?!." He said as he looked at them. Lau started laughing and rolling on the floor. "Shut the hell up stupid bird! That bloody witch! I'm going to kill him." "You made a deal with the sea witch?!." Lau said as he stopped laughing. "Yes...?" Ciel softly said. "Young prince aren't you aware of his tricks?!" Lau said raising his voice. Ciel shook his head. "What deal did you make with him?!" "He said he'd give me legs and in return i'd have to be his slave. Unless, i find a reason to stay on land. Then i can keep my legs and give him nothing in return." Lau shook his head and sighted. "Oh young prince." "He never stated he was going to turn me into a woman!." Ciel said as he poked at his breasts. "And it also seems you also have a lady part.." Lau said as he turned around. "Ciels eyes widen. "What do you mean?!" "Well i am a bird and i tend to fly and see alot of things and lets just say you do not have a males testical.." He trailed off placing his wings on top of his head. Ciel's mind went blank and dropped to the floor. "Does that mean i am a woman completely?" Lau nodded making ciel regret the deal he made. "Well no matter. The deal is still on and i do not intend to let the witch win." Ciel said with confidence. "Well said my prince." Lau said as he turned and bowed at him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bit weird.. i know.!
I just wanted to twist it up.
Thank you for reading please show support!!!
Comment & vote!!
- author.