Epilogue

HEY EVERYONE!

This is the epilogue to "Idol",  in which you'll learn what happened after Zayn's proposal to Astrid. I hope that you liked the story!

I'm also publishing an A/N after this that I'd love you to read, hence is my goodbye to you!

Moreover, I invite you to read my new story, "FAKE". It is a completely new idea that is totally different to what you've seen in "Idol". Nonetheless, I can assure you that if you give it a shot, you'll enjoy it very much! :)

Thank you for following the story for so long! Please let me know what you think about it.

-I

P.S: PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU'VE LIKED EVERY CHAPTER OF THE STORY! I HAVE MANY MORE READS THAN VOTES AND IT IS REALLY DISCOURAGING!

IF YOU LIKED THE STORY, HELP A SISTER OUT AND VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

___________________________________

20 YEARS LATER

"SO, can you explain us again why have you been dating this girl for three months now and yet we didn't know anything about it?" His voice sounded across the car. There wasn't a tone of disappointment to it; it was more one of sadness.

There was a brief silence. She was glaring at her husband. How could he ask a question so bluntly?

"I just figured that you wouldn't care." The teenager sitting on the backseat finally responded, a neutral tone on his voice.

"Li, you know that you can trust us with anything." She talked. "We love you and we want you to be happy."

"Yeah, yeah." The kid spoke. "Whatever, mum."

She sighed. To the date, she had tried everything to make her son happy, she just really didn't know what to do anymore.

"So...what's her name?" Now her husband's voice talked to her son.

A silence wrapped the car, again. Liam was doubting whether to tell them or not (even though he knew that he would have to tell them at last. In the end, they were right now on their way to her house.)

"Hana." Liam talked after a while. As she heard that, there was a glimpse of shock in her eyes. She had not heard that name since her teenage years.

Truth was that she couldn't help but feel nostalgic at the sound of it, some feeling that she hadn't regarded in years. Sure, she would feel somehow sad when she remembered her home back in Florida, but she didn't miss it. She had been settled in London for 17 years now, and she couldn't feel any happier about it.

But there was something in that name that took her back to the good days, the days she could feel nostalgic about.

"That's a beautiful name, Li." She responded as she stared at her son; the kid's green eyes glistening with his mother's words. "Isn't it, Seb?"

If we were to talk about Liam, it would be safe to say that he was confused. Being completely honest, he didn't know what it was like to have a girlfriend. Hell! He was fifteen years old and Hana was the first girl who had ever meant something to him (apart from his mum, obviously). Even though he didn't know it yet, Hana would be a great part of his future.

Moreover, in his father's eyes, Liam was still a little baby (but deep down both his parents knew that his little kid was growing up).

Sebastian was still driving with his eyes on the road. Even though he couldn't see his wife's expression as she talked to him, he could have bet an arm that she was smiling.