Chapter 37: The Final Surprise, Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I work fast when the occasion calls fer it, lass,"

Sarah laughed.

The devil, he had her in a damn tizzy staring up at him while he still found the strength to tease.

Well two could play at this game, Sarah decided, tonight it was she who would be doing the teasing, and she fully intended to wipe that self satisfied smile right off that sexy mouth of his while she was at it.

She almost forgot her resolutions however, along with her ability to draw breath when he whipped the shirt over his head and stood there before her completely naked.

Sarah gasped, her eyes widened like twin saucers  faced with that magnificent body of his.

Her eyes, of their own volition roved hungrily over the thick corded column of his throat, the muscular arms, the sinewy forearms covered with short, silky black hairs, the breadth of his wide shoulders.

Sarah was struck anew by the unbelievable expanse of his muscled chest, rising and falling with every heavy breath that he took.

She continued her visual passage downward, over the mat of dark hair which curled over his chest and continued down like a thin arrow. Her gaze ventured even further, descending, taking in the sight of washboard-like sculpted abs which made her throat run dry, and then downwards still towards....

"Oh my.."

Iain grinned, he saw her eyes fasten on the most prominent part of his anatomy.

It jutted out of a nest of hair, thick, long and fully erect quite literally ready to poke someone's eye out.

Sarah blushed fiery red, maybe she had gone a little overboard asking Megan to place all these candles in the bedchamber. She had wanted romantic lighting alright but maybe some things were better left in the dark. Especially if they were potent enough to give one a heart attack with excitement.

 "Told ye I worked fast," He drawled smugly, "Naw did nae we 'ave the little matter of stroking ma ego tae settle?"

Sarah saw the arrogant tilt of his head as he stood shamelessly in front of her, wearing nothing but that sexy smile and all she could think about was pulling him down onto the bed and having her way with him, oh and stroking the hell out of his ego too.

But sanity and the resolution to seduce Iain out of his brains held her back. Not yet, she told her raging libido, oh no she was going to make him squirm before the night was through and then they would see who had the last laugh.

Time to give him a few shocks of her own.

Sarah scooted out of his reach just as Iain was bending down towards her, his intent clearly written all over his face, he looked like he was headed straight for the "Wham baam thank you mam" phase, and she wasn't ready to let him, oh no, not just yet.

His incredulous look when she jumped towards the other side of the bed though, was priceless.

It made her snicker like a naughty schoolgirl.

"What the...?"

"I want you to give me a promise tonight, Iain," she rushed into speech before he could make a grab for her.

Iain's surprise didn't last very long, in typical Iain fashion the infamous black scowl returned with a vengeance, "What is the meanin' of this, Sarah. Come back 'ere right naw!"

Sarah didn't heed the warning in his flashing grey eyes, she took several steps backwards towards the closed door, now well out of reach.

For once Iain's stroppy reaction amused rather than intimidated. How could it when he was lying there sprawled across the bed buck naked, his big body covered with nothing but a fine sheen of sweat and that giant erection standing up like a tent pole. The effect was strangely comical, and endearing.