12. Girl With Benefits

My loneliness was getting bad. Sure hanging out with Natalie this past week was cool, but I want more. I need intimate. I need passion. Even if it's like a one night stand.

Mum had been shouting at me lately. I told her the actual story about my whole knee injury. Grounded for a month. So I'm not allowed to leave the house. There is a sensor lock on my window and door.

She monitors all my movement. The nurse is also been keeping a close eye on me. I don't know why It's not like I can get far with this knee anyway.

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling. Moments like this is when I overthink my life. Yeah, I need help.

My phone vibrated.

Tammy: You okay. Haven't been in school for some time. :(

Me: Knee acting up again. Grounded for month...major lockdown. :(

Before I continue, Tammy is a girl I've had feelings for but never got a chance to date. I think she's the only person I've kissed the most as compared to Natalie. We still do every so once in a while. She has my back and I have hers but on a professional level.

Tammy: Fuck parents. I'm sad. :'(

Me: What's up

Tammy: Tim broke up with me today. Can't deal with it.

Me: Come over.

Okay. Yes. She'll come over and well do our usual. That's just by how we do. No feelings what so ever. Like I said, strictly business.

Does Amber know? Well yeah, but what's it to her now? She doesn't care anyway. I've gone behind her back to have this little affair anyway. She knows how it started but doesn't know it's still going on.

The nurse leaves for a window of about an hour and a half. She sometimes forgets to put the sensors on when she leaves. I was praying that this was one of those days.

I walked to my door side and hoped that the sensor was off. To my luck, it was off. So she could enter and leave the house undetected.

Thank God for forgetful people.

I waited anxiously downstairs for her. She must have ditched school because it was like 2 pm on a Wednesday. Then, Mark and crew, have band practise so they won't bother me. Mum only gets home at 8 pm. So if I play my cards right, this will be the single most crucial stage of our relationship.

The knock finally came. As she knocked, so did my heartbeat. My nerves were on the rise.

I opened the door and there stood Tammy.

She was of African American and European. She was definitely beautiful, not a doubt about that. She had medium sized hips and a noticeable bum, I figured from the African American side.

Then she had these greenish-blue eyes. I don't even know how, but I get lost in them all the time. She wasn't as tall as me. She's about the height of where my nose is, meaning she's taller than Amber.

"Hey, you know where to go," I said greeting her with a kiss on the forehead. I could already feel my body yearn for her.

She's actually the only person my body has ever wanted with entirety, well her and Amber. It all goes back to our first kiss.

She entered and went up the stairs. I closed the door and followed suit. By the time I had got to my room, she'd already got my blanket on her and lay down on my bed.

We are deep like that.

I closed the door behind me and headed over to the bed and got in the blanket as well.