»» prologue ««

_________

««2 Years Prior»»

"Come on beautiful, go out with me," Louis said, arms crossed in front of him and leaning against Harry's purple locker.

Harry rolled his eyes, slamming the door to his locker shut. He could sense almost the whole student body looking at him. Quite honestly, he felt like smacking the arrogant smirk off of Louis' face. Like he was just patiently waiting for a yes that he was so positive would come.

Harry tilted his head, pretending to look like he was in serious thought. Shuffling his books to the crook of his arm he leaned in close to Louis and Louis smirked.

"No," he whispered smugly. Liam, his best friend's mouth dropped, and a collective gasp was heard around them.

Louis' smile seemed to falter, and it turned considerably steely and fake as he tried to find words to say. He flipped his feathery, brown fringe and scoffed, biting his lip as everyone was anticipating his words, and Harry just wanted to leave.

"Yeah, okay Harold, f.ck you! Heard you were an easy slut anyways,"

"Maybe, but not for you," and Harry smiled, he turned away from Louis and walked away.

"You'll regret this one day," Louis shouted, slamming his fist against the locker.

"Mr. Tomlinson!" A teacher cried out, rushing towards him. Harry stifled a laugh, as Liam shook his head beside him.

"You know he won't let this go," Liam pointed out.

"Yeah, he will," Harry assured him.

"No, he won't, he's Louis," Liam muttered. "He's going to get you back one day,"

___

It's no lie, Harry absolutely loathes Louis. It was also plain obvious that Louis couldn't stand the sight of Harry (Unless it was underneath him, begging him to come).

It wasn't always like that though. at the beginning of their last few years of schooling they didn't mind each other.

Up until Louis asked Harry out, and Harry bluntly rejected him.

So yeah, things were a bit icy between them, and it didn't help that all their classes were together.

Louis wasn't helping the situation when he started spreading rumors of how Harry behaved in bed through Twitter.

Harry didn't help when all he did was scowl and egg Louis on.

June 15, 2015

@Louis_Tomlinson: anyone looking for an easy blow job? Hit up @Harry_Styles, lips good for one thing.

In reply to Louis, @Harry_Styles: funny you say that, not a big fan of small things in my mouth :/

__

July 29, 2015

@Harry_Styles: really loving this sun, feels nice on my face.

In reply to Harry: @Louis_Tomlinson: know what would feel better?

In reply to Louis: @Harry_Styles: a nice splash of cool water?

___

August, 5 2015

@Louis_Tomlinson: bonfire this weekend. @Harry_Styles party in my bedroom tomorrow night?

In reply to Louis, @Harry_Styles: seems like a boring party. I'll pass.

In reply to Harry, @Louis_Tomlinson: shame, you make it so hard... to have fun . ;)

In reply to Louis, @Harry_Styles: damn, look at all the fucks I give.

Image Attached: Sahara Desert.

___

September 1, 2015

@Louis_Tomlinson: party this weekend, if you're cool, go. if you're @Harry_Styles stay home

in reply to Louis @Harry_Styles: you're an asshole you know that right

in reply to Harry @Louis_Tomlinson: yeah. an asshole that you undeniably want.

_

New DM FROM @Louis_Tomlinson:

Hey,

Reply to Louis

Fuck off prick

___

September 5, 2015

@Harry_Styles: Last year :) x

@Louis_Tomlinson: This is it .

___

Harry ends up blocking Louis, but Louis is not taking any of that. he creates a fake Twitter and somehow relationships grow, until one day Harry wants to meet this mysterious user, and it sort of may crash down on Louis .

Bottom Lou,

Top Harry,

____

SHOUD I CONTINUE?

10 votes and 5 comments :) x.