The Way We Live Now: A The Walking Dead fanfiction

This is my first Fanfiction about the walking dead and I hope everyone likes it!!! :) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE TWD and I recently got this idea about my own version of it and decided to do this. :D This story is going to be a mixture of both the comics and the Tv show and some of my own ideas. Rating will eventually change ;) Also if you ever have any questions or comments let me know!!! Feedback is greatly appreciated and I welcome any ideas you would like to give!!! :)

I'm dedicating this story to my best friend in the whole world Kayley (kayleyyb) who is so awesome!! Love yah girl!!

Disclaimer: I only own my two OC's Lillie and Jacob and not any of the other awesome characters thought up by Robert Kirkman especially Daryl!!! Alright enough of my ramblings here yah go.

SUMMERY:

The only thing that ever matter to Lillie Carver was her brother Jacob, and when the apocalypse came it was them against the world. But when they stumble into there old friends and a group of friendly strangers she learns to have hope again. Then she meets Daryl Dixon and suddenly everything changes and she finds herself falling, but can she get him to forget his own dark past and love her to?