Announcements

Thank you geromee3 for such an amazing book cover!

And thanks to all of you reading my story! I hope you're liking it!

A quick announcement:

I'm writing another book!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I needed to plan out the plot!

Here's a quick preview:

"The Secret Soldier":

The sound of my breath quickened as I heard the sounds of the footsteps grow closer. The ground squeaked beneath their feet as the wet shoes walked across the floor.

Step. Heartbeat. Step. Heartbeat.

The man paused in front of the pantry, where I was hiding. Silent tears fell down my 7-year old face in fright as I waited for him to find me.

"I know you're there, little girl." a deep voice called out.

I whimpered, too scared to move.

The footsteps stopped.

So this book is set in the dark ages (minus the dragons) and it's about a girl who's parents got murdered in front of her when she was seven. Her guardian and father's friend take her in and raise her like a daughter. He is the captain of the royal army and teaches her how to defend herself. Then tragedy strikes and she is sent to the court of King Reginald, in the kingdom of Sonya. 

What happens there, you'll have to find out! 

Update 8/14/16: I have paused the writing of the Secret Soldier and will post it when it is complete

I don't want to reveal everything here so be sure to look for look for future updates!