23) Boys ~Steve Rogers~ (Request)

This is actually a Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark imagine. But I'm gonna focus on Steve for it. (If that's alright with you, izabelluhroze) Can we just take a second to appreciate Steve's eyebrows in this gif though? Anyways, this was requested by izabelluhroze, hope you enjoy it! :)

Isabella's POV

You had recently been invited to a formal party that Stark had set up. He invited you because you were a good friend of the Avengers. However there was a catch to this party; you had to have a date.

Steve had nervously come up to you and asked you to come with him, and you said yes. It went a little like this:

You were sitting on your couch in your small apartment. You heard a knock on the door, and you rushed to open it. When you did open it, you saw Steve Rogers standing there, with a rose bouquet.

"A rose for the Rose." He smiles, handing you the flowers.

You blushed. "Steve! What is this all about?"

Steve smiled. "Isabella, will you attend Stark's party with me as my date?" Steve sweetly asks.

"Yes! A million yeses!" You grin, hugging Steve.

Anyways, that's how Steve asked you out. But little did you know there were two others that wanted your favor as well.

It was a calm afternoon in the Avengers tower, when you suddenly saw both Bucky and Tony approaching you. Bucky had flowers. Something was up.

"What'd you do now?" You laugh, seeing the two approach you.

"Can't a man just ask a beautiful woman out without her assuming that he did something?" Bucky asks, smiling.

"Oh I-." You begin when Tony interrupts.

Tony groans. "Hey! No fair! I was going to ask her out first. Isabella, would you like to be my date to the party tomorrow night?" Tony questions.

You awkwardly laugh. "Uh- I'm really sorry guys but-." You try to apologize when Tony interrupts again.

"-But you'll be going with me instead of Bucky? I understand, great decision though." Tony assumes. You roll your eyes.

"No. I will not be going with either of you. Steve already asked me and I said yes. Sorry." You apologize as you get up and begin to walk away.

"Steve? He- what?" Bucky stutters in shock.

"I'm gonna kill that star-spangled patriotic-." Tony grumbles as he mumbles the last part.

"Hey! Language!" You laugh at Tony.

You see the elevator doors open as Steve walks out. "Hey Isabella you haven't happen to have seen my shield have you?" Steve asks as he begins to walk in.

"Hey Steve now's probably not the best time. You better run!" You shout towards Steve as he sends you a puzzled look.

Steve then notices the angry Bucky and outraged Tony charging towards him. Steve walks towards them, not knowing what was going on.

"Bucky? Tony? Are you okay?" Steve questions.

"Actually Capsicle, for a matter of fact I'm not." Tony informs.

"Steve! How could you do this to me! I thought we were buddies!" Bucky whines.

However, Steve just stood there in a confused state. "Do- what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Rogers. You asked Isabella out to the dance." Tony replies angrily.

Steve's confusion disappears and he raises his eyebrows at Tony. "I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to that. Besides she said yes." (The gif is this scene)

"Hey Steve your shield is in the training room. You left it there yesterday." You call out to Steve, remembering where it had been.

"Thank you." Steve thanks.

Steve and Tony start a heated conversation. It ends up with Tony chasing Steve out of the room.

You scoff and roll your eyes. "Boys."

A/N

I believe that was the last request, and I'm so glad to finish them all! Note: they still are open. I'm am going to be posting an author's note as the next chapter explaining some stuff.

~MRomanoff